Please start a separate "I Hate TD Board"

Dr. K

...so you can move the tiresome number of posts on this board blaming Global Warming, the War in Iraq, street crime and widesspread male erectile dysfunction to Tom Donohoe.

The negativity here would be laughable if it did not make the place such a drag. And it's so plonking repetitive and whiny.

I did not realize that Jerry Sullivan had perfected cloning.

I second that.....especially since it's a moot issue. TD is not, nor will ever be, fired. He may resign, sure, but no way does he get fired.

Seems like every few days someone makes a post that says the exact same thing about TD....over and over and over and over.

MM isnt going anywhere either even though i wish both of there heads.

Ralph would have to pay him for three years of doing nothing. Remember its a five year deal. They fire MM, there paying him for not being here. MM is here until his contract is up.

I HATE Dr. Pepper  !

Like you'd run away from that hot redhead over a bad can of soda...

wait...what were we talking about ?

515339[/snapback]

is there a more ridiculous kind of pop than 'Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper'? WTF is up with that, anyway? :D

is there a more ridiculous kind of pop than 'Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper'?  WTF is up with that, anyway?  :rolleyes:

515426[/snapback]

What I want to know is how they crammed so many flavors into one little can.

You'd think the only way they sell a beverage with so many flavors is with a 3 liter bottle minimum.

What I want to know is how they crammed so many flavors into one little can.

You'd think the only way they sell a beverage with so many flavors is with a 3 liter bottle minimum.

515491[/snapback]

'zactly.....waaaaaaay too busy of a soft drink for me

...so you can move the tiresome number of posts on this board blaming Global Warming, the War in Iraq, street crime and widesspread male erectile dysfunction to Tom Donohoe.

The negativity here would be laughable if it did not make the place such a drag.  And it's so plonking repetitive and whiny. 

I did not realize that Jerry Sullivan had perfected cloning.

515273[/snapback]

Are you also in favor of not carrying 'Fire TD' signs to the stadium ? I do not see why such posts deserve a separate sub-board. This board exists to express our collective (or individual) elation or disgust at the performance of our team.

Over the past several years, general opinions expressed on this board are directly related to future actions by the Bills. Examples: RJ will never make it in the NFL, GW does not make a good head coach, Flutie is more jazz and no substance.

I really think the 'Fire TD' semi-consensus on this board is going to result in him being replaced this coming off-season.

I second that.....especially since it's a moot issue. TD is not, nor will ever be, fired. He may resign, sure, but no way does he get fired.

Seems like every few days someone makes a post that says the exact same thing about TD....over and over and over and over.

515279[/snapback]

Technically speaking, you're probably right. TD won't ever be fired. Ralph simply won't renew his contract following the end of the 2006 season.

Technically speaking, you're probably right. TD won't ever be fired. Ralph simply won't renew his contract following the end of the 2006 season.

515508[/snapback]

That would surprise me.....I don't believe for one second that Ralph views TD as the problem.

He will once the games stop selling out. And that could easily happen next season. There are only so many tickets that Toyota can buy.

515516[/snapback]

How many did they buy for the Panthers game?

About 1,500. But next season, there may be unsold tickets in the 5 figures for over half of the 8 home games.

515519[/snapback]

Ah, okay.....I guess we'll see.....I just think that regardless of all you anti-TD guys think, Ralph doesn't share the sentiment. I also think we're going to be a better team next year with JP at the helm. I think we're going to be the Bengals of this year.

Are you also in favor of not carrying 'Fire TD' signs to the stadium ? I do not see why such posts deserve a separate sub-board. This board exists to express our collective (or individual) elation or disgust at the performance of our team.

Over the past several years, general opinions expressed on this board are directly related to future actions by the Bills. Examples: RJ will never make it in the NFL, GW does not make a good head coach, Flutie is more jazz and no substance.

I really think the 'Fire TD' semi-consensus on this board is going to result in him being replaced this coming off-season.

515498[/snapback]

I think you should take whatever sort of sign you want to the stadium.

As for my suggestion of a sub-board, that was a joke. Of course I understand that people are going to post another half million screeds telling us once again how drafting Mike Williams was a terrible move, and how Donohoe spends all his time looking in the mirror and hiring ex-Steelers, and how Moulds should be cut right after we burn Josh Reed at the stake. Yada yada yada.

It's just so predictable. As David Byrne said, "Say something once, why say it again?"

They had a plan, it didn't work. Time to pick up the pieces, make some rational decisions, and see what happens next. The whines of outrage are way beyond tiresome at this point.

I think you should take whatever sort of sign you want to the stadium. 

As for my suggestion of a sub-board, that was a joke.  Of course I understand that people are going to post another half million screeds telling us once again how drafting Mike Williams was a terrible move, and how Donohoe spends all his time looking in the mirror and hiring ex-Steelers, and how Moulds should be cut right after we burn Josh Reed at the stake.  Yada yada yada.

It's just so predictable.  As David Byrne said, "Say something once, why say it again?"

They had a plan, it didn't work.  Time to pick up the pieces, make some rational decisions, and see what happens next.  The whines of outrage are way beyond tiresome at this point.

515575[/snapback]

But didn't you hear that Mike Williams was a terrible move, and didn't you notice that TD keeps hiring ex-Steelers?! Oops, sorry, I was supposed to say this in a separate thread... :rolleyes:

And what's this about rational decisions? Don't you know the only way to win is to erase everything that TD has done, which means cutting the entire roster (bad players because they suck, good players because they deserve to be on a winning team) and starting from scratch? Except Moulds, I guess....he was the only one here when TD got here...so he's not part of the problem...

'zactly.....waaaaaaay too busy of a soft drink for me

515497[/snapback]

I kinda like that coke zero btw.

Not quite sure bout the Dr Pepper ad, but just saw`one with everyonE getting theirs soda knocked out of their hands by footballs, pretty funny first time you see it!!!!