Enough!

Enough, already, on the personnel.  They are victims, in a sense, as much as the fans are.  It all starts with who brought them in and who coaches them.  Harry Truman had it right.

510556[/snapback]

Speak softly but carry a big stick?

Enough, already, on the personnel.  They are victims, in a sense, as much as the fans are.  It all starts with who brought them in and who coaches them.  Harry Truman had it right.

510556[/snapback]

I never gave anybody hell! I just told the truth and they thought it was hell.

Harry S. Truman

510556[/snapback]

So you are saying that it's everyone else's fault except the players?

:)

BS....I think MOST of the blame is on them......they ARE supposed to be professionals and many have had a lot of experience....

BS....I think MOST of the blame is on them......they ARE supposed to be professionals and many have had a lot of experience....

510573[/snapback]

It's like blaming spoons for Michael Moore being fat.

510556[/snapback]

In a convulted way, I think your right. I think plenty of them stink, and are just doing their best. It is too much to ask for them to compete at their advanced age!!!!

510573[/snapback]

Amen! I'm one of the few that says that "players gotta play". Or else get cut and them flip burgers for the rest of their pathetic illiterate lives.