Bush to pardon a turkey today

PastaJoe

FWIW, I stay in touch with a lot of people, internationally. I generally have objective conversations with them. A lot of people hate us, through the hooks American Media has in their countries, and it's not anything to do with agenda. It's what sells. What makes most money.

Love your TV's. I know you do, they are God. TV rules. Sit on the couch and scratch your nuts, and B word. The world is learning and watching. and your precious networks are teaching them

Why not? They taught you. TV can never be wrong, it's...TV!

FWIW, I stay in touch with a lot of people, internationally. I generally have objective conversations with them. A lot of people hate us, through the hooks American Media has in their countries, and it's not anything to do with agenda. It's what sells. What makes most money.

Love your TV's. I know you do, they are God. TV rules. Sit on the couch and scratch your nuts, and B word. The world is learning and watching. and your precious networks are teaching them

Why not? They taught you. TV can never be wrong, it's...TV!

510636[/snapback]

Will you please get back in line with the rest of the mindless retards? If not, you'll leave me no choice but to go tell on you.

So, you aren't working too hard either.

Fix your web cam yet?

511303[/snapback]

Nope not working too hard. Actually I might have the scanner working. Mayhap there will be time over the holiday to try.

Hey they may televise the Giant / Seahawks game on national TV Sunday, I will wave. I get on TV here because I stick out like a sore thumb in my Bills bomber jacket... :lol: everyone else is dressed up in vegetable colors.

Nope not working too hard.  Actually I might have the scanner working.  Mayhap there will be time over the holiday to try. 

Hey they may televise the Giant / Seahawks game on national TV Sunday, I will wave.  I get on TV here because I stick out like a sore thumb in my Bills bomber jacket... :lol: everyone else is dressed up in vegetable colors.

511308[/snapback]

Isn't it spelled "colours" out there?

At least you still eat meat. Brought some of that "Texas" with you. I bet you say "Y'all" at the bar just to impress people.

It's only taken two years to fix your scanner...lazy B word. You could get a new one for 60 bucks.

Love your TV's. I know you do, they are God. TV rules. Sit on the couch and scratch your nuts, and B word.

510636[/snapback]

This describes what I forsee as the content of my 4 day vacation.

And you had to go and make me feel guilty about it.

Isn't it spelled "colours" out there?

At least you still eat meat. Brought some of that "Texas" with you. I bet you say "Y'all" at the bar just to impress people.

It's only taken two years to fix your scanner...lazy B word. You could get a new one for 60 bucks.

511334[/snapback]

Hee hee has it been THAT long? Sorry. Time flies.

Turkey is meat?

And out here "colors" is spelled "wwaaooowww, DUDE!".

I said y'all before I moved to TX...and I have yet to meet one person up here who is impressed with ANYTHING do to with Texas. In fact, the exact opposite. For that you have to go to the other side of the mountains where all the rednecks live. On our side, the green side with all the $$$$$, we are an enlightened lot. But we are happy to pay our high taxes so the other side can have roads and indoor plumbing.

:w00t::doh:

Hee hee has it been THAT long?  Sorry.  Time flies.

Turkey is meat? 

And out here "colors" is spelled "wwaaooowww, DUDE!".

I said y'all before I moved to TX...and I have yet to meet one person up here who is impressed with ANYTHING do to with Texas. In fact, the exact opposite.  For that you have to go to the other side of the mountains where all the rednecks live.  On our side, the green side with all the $$$$$, we are an enlightened lot.  But we are happy to pay our high taxes so the other side can have roads and indoor plumbing.

:w00t:  :doh:

511386[/snapback]

Is this a great country? Or what?

Is this a great country? Or what?

511401[/snapback]

Oh yes it is.

I broke my treadmill Tuesday - burned that sucker's motor right out. I guess I need to find some other channel for my energy. Like shopping for a new treadmill! Oops that's another board.

I wonder if the fleet's back.... :doh:

Oh yes it is.

I broke my treadmill Tuesday - burned that sucker's motor right out.  I guess I need to find some other channel for my energy.  Like shopping for a new treadmill!  Oops that's another board.

I wonder if the fleet's back.... :doh:

511421[/snapback]

You and that Discovery Channel...