If Tom Donogho is the Bills GM Next Year

Kipers Hair

If Tom Donoghe manages to talk his way out of getting fired;  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If Tom Donoghe manages to talk his way out of getting fired;

• The Bills will continue to be a sub-500 team
    • The Bills will get worse - maybe drop to 4-12 or worse
    • The Bills will shock all and make the playoffs

I can't seem to figure out why a number of people seem to think Modrak would be better. He's the guy doing most of the scouting around here, particually for college players which seems to be a big part of outr problem. Unless someone has inside info that can bring to light many occasions where Donohoe has clearly gone against Modraks recommendations, why would anyone think he's an improvment?

If we're going to make a change, then lets clean house and don't bring in his assistant to take over.

Let's face it - TD has had ample time to make this thing work.  If he had any integrity, he would hand the keys to Modrak and walk away.

509065[/snapback]

I can't seem to figure out why a number of people seem to think Modrak would be better.  He's the guy doing most of the scouting around here, particually for college players which seems to be a big part of outr problem.  Unless someone has inside info that can bring to light many occasions where Donohoe has clearly gone against Modraks recommendations, why would anyone think he's an improvment?

If we're going to make a change, then lets clean house and don't bring in his assistant to take over.

509082[/snapback]

You know, I wouldn't disagree, but in a battlefield promotion today - I think we would have to go with Modrak for the reast of the year to at least manage contracts and run scouting for the next guy....

Well thats true, but it's hard to get someone to take over for a month without giving an extension. I'd prefer firing TD with about two weeks to go and just wing it for two weeks

You know, I wouldn't disagree, but in a battlefield promotion today - I think we would have to go with Modrak for the reast of the year to at least manage contracts and run scouting for the next guy....

509086[/snapback]

I can't seem to figure out why a number of people seem to think Modrak would be better.  He's the guy doing most of the scouting around here, particually for college players which seems to be a big part of outr problem.  Unless someone has inside info that can bring to light many occasions where Donohoe has clearly gone against Modraks recommendations, why would anyone think he's an improvment?

509082[/snapback]

I agree...This indictment on the talent on TD applies as much to Modrak too.