Great Weekend - Except

Bob Lamb

then they played the game and the Bills didn't show up. :P

Met lots of people from back home including some old friends who I never thought would make the trip. Hammered and his wife were there, Pinto Kenny, The Dean, The South Buffalo Drinking team plus all the locals and SOCAL folk plus a huge chunk of the Losman family (they're from Venice, Ca about 80 miles north in LA.)

The food and drink were great - I didn't go to any of the night parties but everyone seemd to be happy and the weather was picture perfect.

Then they played the game ! :D

See you all December 11th

I am going to try to make it up the 11th, Bob. I will worry about tickets that day. Hope to see you again!

then they played the game and the Bills didn't show up.  :D

Met lots of people from back home including some old friends who I never thought would make the trip.  Hammered and his wife were there, Pinto Kenny,  The Dean, The South Buffalo Drinking team plus all the locals and SOCAL folk plus a huge chunk of the Losman family (they're from Venice, Ca about 80 miles north in LA.)

The food and drink were great - I didn't go to any of the night parties but everyone seemd to be happy and the weather was picture perfect.

Then they played the game !  :)

See you all December 11th

509051[/snapback]

I am going to try to make it up the 11th, Bob. I will worry about tickets that day. Hope to see you again!

509473[/snapback]

No need to worry about tickets - there are so many bridge jumpers the scalpers will be begging people to buy tickets.