Hey Suckeye fans....

Pine Barrens Mafia

What are *you* celebrating for? You're no more co-champions in reality than Phil Mickelson's been to Tiger Woods.

There's only ONE real Big Ten Champ.

WE ARE.............PENN STATE!

508942[/snapback]

You can have your one - because it's goodbye 25 seniors and back to the second division next year.

So having one good year gives you a big pair!!!

Don't get mad at OSU for being co big 10 champs

Get mad at the Big 10. They should have a championship game.

BELIEVE ME

Ohio State would love another shot at Penn State.

But until then... learn to share.. and enjoy it while it lasts my Penn State friend..

Congrats to Penn State, Michigan and yes, the Buckeyes. As one might know, little is cut and dry in sports. Co-champions do result sometimes. Penn State wanted in the conference, now deal with the way the conference recognizes it's champions . I wish Penn state could play Texas so they would have a better gauge as to how good they really are.

http://www.thelantern.com/media/paper333/n...com&mkey=937117

What are *you* celebrating for? You're no more co-champions in reality than Phil Mickelson's been to Tiger Woods.

There's only ONE real Big Ten Champ.

WE ARE.............PENN STATE!

508942[/snapback]

Congrats on the title, and be careful who you step on on the way up, cause we'll stop a mudhole in both you and your team, and walk it dry, as you slip back next season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.