ROSCOE PARRISH....

Of talent, that is. His kick off returns were spectacular putting his team out near the 50 yard line several times to no avail.

WHAT A WASTE OF EXCELLENT TALENT!  :lol:

508666[/snapback]

But Josh Reed is playing so well that we don't need to use him as a WR :w00t:

if you think he's a waste this year, wait till he is starting next to lee evans next year. then we'll REALLY have no passing game.

seriously, does anyone actually think this little munchkin can do anything OTHER than return kicks in the nfl?

of course, considering the fact that he is a TD draftee who is actually doing ANYTHING good, i guess i should be grateful. it's not like he would have used the 2nd rounder to draft a decent lineman anyway.

One bad game.  The guy has been our most consistent receiver until yesterday.  Hell even Joan of Arc had a bad day.

508681[/snapback]

Off the top of my head...that 3rd and 2 vs. new england where he dropped a crucial pass, and earlier in the game, where he was streaking toward the end zone and didn't look back for the ball. I'm sure there's more.

One bad game.  The guy has been our most consistent receiver until yesterday.  Hell even Joan of Arc had a bad day.

508681[/snapback]

If he makes that catch there is no way the defense gives up 35 points on the first five possessions.

They would have at least blocked and extra point and it would have been only 34-10.

Reed's fault.

508681[/snapback]

consistant? yeah, consistantly dropping balls he should catch.

i dont know why JP locks on reed, but he seems to look for him first.

If he makes that catch there is no way the defense gives up 35 points on the first five possessions.

They would have at least blocked and extra point and it would have been only 34-10. 

Reed's fault.

508695[/snapback]

This line of reasoning continues to baffle me. Show me one post from yesterday or today that pins this loss completely on Reed. I have read many that say he did not have a good day, which he did not. Just because he was not the worst offender, doesn't make me content with his play. The defense sucked in every position, and we had no chance of winning that game, but Josh Reed is still not getting it done and I don't like it.

if you think he's a waste this year, wait till he is starting next to lee evans next year.  then we'll REALLY have no passing game.

seriously, does anyone actually think this little munchkin can do anything OTHER than return kicks in the nfl?

of course, considering the fact that he is a TD draftee who is actually doing ANYTHING good, i guess i should be grateful.  it's not like he would have used the 2nd rounder to draft a decent lineman anyway.

508679[/snapback]

how can you say he is a waste. He hasen't even gotten the chance to show us anything. Not only that, the times that he has got in the game they don't use him like they should. It is the play calling that is the problem, not Parrish

This line of reasoning continues to baffle me.  Show me one post from yesterday or today that pins this loss completely on Reed.  I have read many that say he did not have a good day, which he did not.  Just because he was not the worst offender, doesn't make me content with his play.  The defense sucked in every position, and we had no chance of winning that game, but Josh Reed is still not getting it done and I don't like it.

508722[/snapback]

I read 3 or 4 posts in here saying:

"If he makes that catch the whole complexion of the game changes....."

"The drop set the tone....."

blah blah blah.

Of the 22 players that had bad games yesterday, the 11 on D clearly deserve the most blame. If the other team scores 35 points in their first five drives, one more catch by a WR is utterly meaningless.

if you think he's a waste this year, wait till he is starting next to lee evans next year.  then we'll REALLY have no passing game.

of course, considering the fact that he is a TD draftee who is actually doing ANYTHING good, i guess i should be grateful.  it's not like he would have used the 2nd rounder to draft a decent lineman anyway.

508679[/snapback]

He is a spitting image of Santana Moss. Last I checked he doing pretty good in DC.

508681[/snapback]

It was really sad, because JP went back tohim 3 more times to get him his 1st catch and he couldn't do it. It was pretty embarassing. that shows the QB respects you when he comes right back at you, Josh just has to get back to using the hands he was drafted for.

How many end zone balls has Josh Reed dropped? I think it's a lot more than 2.

Parrish looked good. Losman had some good looks. Jerry Gray consistently gets no pressure with our blitzes (on the road) and we get picked apart. Last week we faced 2 mediocre tackles and got pressure. Hell, our starting D couldn't even stop the back-up running back. Our D has issues. Draft that big kid from Oregon.