let it snow

Blue Chipper

Its to bad the San Diego game wasnt home. id love to see the Chargers come to OP this weekend. South Towns got hit yesterday and its snowing agin here today. Weekend is supposed to be in the 40's though. Still its always nice to get a warm weather team at home in the cold. We do have Carolina here next week.

Its to bad the San Diego game wasnt home. id love to see the Chargers come to OP this weekend. South Towns got hit yesterday and its snowing agin here today. Weekend is supposed to be in the 40's though. Still its always nice to get a warm weather team at home in the cold. We do have Carolina here next week.

506740[/snapback]

Well last night in Raleigh it was 25 degrees and today high is 46, so calling carolina a warm weather team is wrong.

i hope it snows like crazy for the carolina game, it would be fun to have snow for the Denver game too. Does anyone know if they will open the parking lot early for the denver game. If they go by the rules now it won't be until 4:30.

Thats a scary thought.

506746[/snapback]

I give us a much better shot against Carolina at home then this week. They have the lowest yards per carry average in the NFL, and Nate should be able to match up against Steve Smith. It should however be the normal struggle for the offense to get going.

i hope it snows like crazy for the carolina game, it would be fun to have snow for the Denver game too.  Does anyone know if they will open the parking lot early for the denver game.  If they go by the rules now it won't be until 4:30.

506764[/snapback]

Yep, Its callled the HSBC Arena

I give us a much better shot against Carolina at home then this week. They have the lowest yards per carry average in the NFL, and Nate should be able to match up against Steve Smith.  It should however be the normal struggle for the offense to get going.

506771[/snapback]

Best WR in the NFL versus the best CB in the NFL IMO. Should be quite the matchup!

I think he meant playing in the snow more than anything.

506777[/snapback]

exactly. It will always be an advantage. This arguement has gone on for years with people saying that both teams still have to play it in. However if you practice all week in warm weather or even weather in the 40's or 50's for that matter- then come to an outdoor stadium that has snow packed around the sidlines and it's below freezing at kickoff you are not prepared as the home team is for the weather.

exactly. It will always be an advantage. This arguement has gone on for years with people saying that both teams still have to play it in. However if you practice all week in warm weather or even weather in the 40's or 50's for that matter- then come to an outdoor stadium that has snow packed around the sidlines and it's below freezing at kickoff you are not prepared as the home team is for the weather.

506820[/snapback]

Thats right. It also applies the other way too. I went to the Bill's Buc's game here in Tampa. By the second Q, the Bill's were all sitting on the A/C benches while every Tampa player was standing up. The heat killed the Bill's that day.

I'll be at the Carolina game. :lol: