Williams/Adams?????????

macaroni

Any word on what's up with these two?

Will we be starting the game with these guys on the bench, inactive or whatever????

Is Peters really so good at RT (and Williams so bad at LG) that he's "bumped" Williams to the bench.

Was there ever any difinitive word on why Adams was inactive ...... injury ...... pissing contest with the coaches ..... winded?

Will we be starting the game with these guys on the bench, inactive or whatever????

Is Peters really so good at RT (and Williams so bad at LG) that he's "bumped" Williams to the bench.

Was there ever any difinitive word on why Adams was inactive ...... injury ...... pissing contest with the coaches ..... winded?

503582[/snapback]

I have two words:

Fat

Lazy

actually three:

Selfish

I have two words:

Fat

Yup. Let's put in a svelte 6'2" 200 lb DT. That'll really show 'em, won't it.

Lazy
If you knew the man maybe I'd buy that, but you don't, so I can't.

Selfish

503813[/snapback]

You mean like the way he ignored other offers for more money to come to Buffalo a few years ago?

Critique his play and we can debate it, otherwise you're just showing your arse.

503582[/snapback]

Williams is still too injured to play RT effectively (yet still better than Jerman ;) ), but not too injured to play. Peters has proven to be better than Jerman and an effective backup. That would have left Williams free to sit out and get better (and retain said RT job once the ankle did heal) but it appears he wasn't content with sitting out and worked with coaches to give left guard a try (how much of it was him and how much was the coaches is unknown by those not at OBD, but it's clear he had the willingness to play along and did not try to be lazy and just say the ankle hurt too much to play). He was obviously not able to master the techniques enough after 4 practices to be better than lifetime guard (and admitted weak link in our line this year) Anderson, however, so he sat.

As far as Sam goes, yeah he was pulled from the previous game for being undisciplined (as opposed to just plain sucky), but AFAIK his being out of the KC game had to do with an injury rather than being benched.

All you need to do is look at the yards rushing, time of possession and 3rd down conversions.  ;)

503985[/snapback]

Yes all of those will usually show which team dominated the game and usually won, unless of course you have four turnovers which would change all that. :lol:

Yes all of those will usually show which team dominated the game and usually won, unless of course you have four turnovers which would change all that. ;)

503997[/snapback]

Except our game against NE, where we won every statistical category - and were even in turnovers.

Keep trying.

Except our game against NE, where we won every statistical category - and were even in turnovers.

Keep trying.

504167[/snapback]

"...and this chair. That's all I need. Yards rushing, time of possession and 3rd down conversions, turnovers and this chair."

I'm still waiting for either one of you two to add something in regards to football instead of your stupid one-liners.

If you watched the game Philly dominated for 56 minutes, they couldn't finish, they lose. Thats the way it goes sometimes.

And if Vermeil doesn't get stupid and start throwing unstead of feeding Larry Johnson the Bills probably would have lost that game. But I'll take the win anyway.

I'm still waiting for either one of you two to add something in regards to football instead of your stupid one-liners.

If you watched the game Philly dominated for 56 minutes, they couldn't finish, they lose. Thats the way it goes sometimes.

And if Vermeil doesn't get stupid and start throwing unstead of feeding Larry Johnson the Bills probably would have lost that game. But I'll take the win anyway.

504205[/snapback]

Are you counting me in the "you two" category? Just checking. It's only the third time I've typed something like that in about MW.

But go ahead and just say he was replaced at RT because HE SUCKS and then didn't cut it at guard because HE SUCKS and use your 3rd down %age stats to show that HE SUCKS.... ;)

Oh, and last I checked the Bills' D pretty well shut LJ down on the carries he did have in the second half...his YPC in the 2nd half was boosted by his 15-or-so yard run on 3rd and 97 (or so, I don't know how to read stats, so it's just an approximation)...

504205[/snapback]

Explain yourself. I'm not quite clear.

Explain yourself. I'm not quite clear.

504215[/snapback]

It doesn't need explaining. Chiefs should have kept pounding the ball on the ground. In case you've missed it this defense doesn't stop the run to well. He had around 100yds in the first half.

Did you even watch last nights game ? I don't think I need to explain that too.

It doesn't need explaining. Chiefs should have kept pounding the ball on the ground. In case you've missed it this defense doesn't stop the run to well. He had around 100yds in the first half.

Did you even watch last nights game ? I don't think I need to explain that too.

504221[/snapback]

I'm still mystified.