Lindell

Outkast

Speaking of wind, did anyone see the Bears' kicker miss his FG?  That was the worst blow job I've ever seen (didn't know that was actually possible).

501983[/snapback]

That wind was hideous. That returned miss, that kicked dropped like it hit a solid wall at the goal line.

And before everyone jumps all over Lindell...I think it's important to note that both kickers, combined, were 1 for 5, whereas before today they were both, combined, 33 for 37. They missed as many FGs today as they have all season. In other words...it could have just been a really bad day for kicking.

How come Peyton Manning breaks records, and is the best QB in the league for the past 5 years and yet doesnt have a SB ring ... sometimes things just dont fall your way. Just my 2 cents.

502120[/snapback]

How come all the folks luv'n JP tonight will be dumping all over him next week if the Charger's throttle the offense? It's the nature of TSW these days.... <_<

Good thing KC's kicker was way better, huh?

Anyone at the game tell me how bad the wind really was?

501963[/snapback]

I was at the game. Wind was howling outside the stadium, but seemed calm in the Rockpile section. The tell tales on the goalposts were swirling around but did not look that windy. TV announcers said that the ball seemed to be blown wide for both kickers.

PTR

501963[/snapback]

A 28 yard field goal with the wind behind you is unacceptable. Maybe the wind was a factor on the second miss, but the first miss could have been costly. Lindell has been good in the past when he's come off of a bad game.

501963[/snapback]

i was at the game and the wind didn't seem bad, but looks can be deceiving. the wind was swirling on the field, which makes it real difficult to kick. lindell's second field goal try was kicked right down the middle and ended up going right. we were in the stands starting to cheer for the field goal and then it was signaled no good.

I was at the game.  Wind was howling outside the stadium, but seemed calm in the Rockpile section.  The tell tales on the goalposts were swirling around but did not look that windy.  TV announcers said that the ball seemed to be blown wide for both kickers.

PTR

502157[/snapback]

Well......it WAS windy in the tunnel endzone section (where the kicks were missed).....although the wind was supposedly at RL's back. :rolleyes: