Bunch Of Mularky!!!

MDyl7993

Isn't it intersting that JPL said that Mularky told him, " You threw 2 long balls". Jpl thought he was joking, but after listening to Mularky, it seems to me that he is not thrilled with JP and resents him doing well today. What is the real story? Mularky is either defensive that his decision to bench JPL may have been a mistake, or, he really dislikes him and is upset he did well.

I am sick of has been Pittsburgh coaches. what makes them so good? Alex VanPelt is the OC for a NFL Europe team and is running the KGun. Maybe not the end all, be all, but still interesting. Make him our OC.

It is the old boy's club as usual. I am sick of stupid offensive plays and trick plays when the trick is usually against us.

I wqnt a new reality TV chow - "Offensive Coordinator for a game"

Isn't it intersting that JPL said that Mularky told him, " You threw 2 long balls".  Jpl thought he was joking, but after listening to Mularky, it seems to me that he is not thrilled with JP and resents him doing well today.  What is the real story?  Mularky is either defensive that his decision to bench JPL may have been a mistake, or, he really dislikes him and is upset he did well.

I am sick of has been Pittsburgh coaches.  what makes them so good?  Alex VanPelt is the OC for a NFL Europe team and is running the KGun.  Maybe not the end all, be all, but still interesting.  Make him our OC.

It is the old boy's club as usual. I am sick of stupid offensive plays and trick plays when the trick is usually against us.

I wqnt a new reality TV chow - "Offensive Coordinator for a game"

501871[/snapback]

i'd have to hear it in context..........a coach doesn't want his player think he is going to go to the pro bowl after one game.........he's got a long way to go but he's got so much more to work with than any other vet qb on the team

if mularkey is being hateful with his words then he needs to understand that Losman threw two long balls they weren't going to get, and Losman did it despite his handling

I am sick of has been Pittsburgh coaches.  what makes them so good?  Alex VanPelt is the OC for a NFL Europe team and is running the KGun.  Maybe not the end all, be all, but still interesting.  Make him our OC.

501871[/snapback]

AVP was no OC here in NFL Europe. He was a QB Coach for the Frankfurt Galaxy. But he did call some plays.