Randy Cross is a Moron

MrB1onde

He is maybe the most Bias announcer out there, well after the the ESPN crew and rich Gannon. My favorite moment was when Clements and Chris Horn started to fight, he kept saying well clements was holding him down, and when they both got a flag he reacted with a "yeah right" but a few plays later when Dalton started hitting the back of Willis' helmet he said these two teams have been at it since the London Fletcher hit on Green. needless to say if I never see another broadcast with Cross I won't be too sad. It ranks up there with Rich Gannon almost cheering for the Bucs and Raiders. where is Steve tasker when you need him, not to announce, but to hit them.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since John Madden got mentioned, my son and I were watching a game and the play was a "leap" over the line for a TD..... Well Madden said something to the audience that, to this day, we (my son and I) laugh at constantly. On the play, Johnboy said excitedly, "Wow, he must have jumped 12 feet in the air on that one!" The one thing that ALL the analysists have in common is the propensity to open their mouths without engaging their brains first! They simply LOVE to hear their own voices and overestimate their worth on any given broadcast. :rolleyes:

My favorite was when he declared at the begining of the game that the Bills D was one of the "least blitzing" Ds in the league.

501779[/snapback]

that one took the cake.

why is it that the dumbest commentators have to speak the most? Cross never shuts up between plays.

The key for Kansas City to win was "whatever it takes to win." Brilliant insight.

501922[/snapback]

That's when I knew it was going to be a long Cross day. Thank God the crowd at the Star was loud and I didn't really have to listen.

"Whatever it takes"...he could just use that for both teams for the rest of the year. Why bother changing that?