Seems like Vick might not want T.O. either!!

Falcons | Vick Discusses Owens

Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:24:22 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick said that he could play with Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens, but he would need to understand who is boss. Vick said, "He would have to understand my style of play and what I do and if he can do that, he can be here. Other than that, this is my team. I run the ball a little bit more than other quarterbacks. It would take away from some of his catches. You've got to be a team player when you come here." Vick didn't sound too enthusiastic about the Falcons possibly pursuing Owens. "I don't know. It would help but I feel like we've got all the right pieces here to be successful and to win football games," Vick said.

I like the way he establishes who's team it is and where he stands on the issue right up front.

I think Owens winds up with the Jets or Redskins...

499955[/snapback]

We definitly dont need him in the division and I dont think Gibbs would put up with him.

Maybe Dick Vermeil can cuddle him and after they cry together T.O. will become a better person. ;)

We definitly dont need him in the division and I dont think Gibbs would put up with him.

500287[/snapback]

I bet Snyder thinks he can pay him, and Gibbs thinks he can save him.

Remember, Gibbs put up with Dexter Manley... with John Riggins... many problem children who can arguably be called the T.O.'s of their day.

Falcons | Vick Discusses Owens

Wed, 9 Nov 2005 22:24:22 -0800

Steve Wyche, of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, reports Atlanta Falcons QB Michael Vick said that he could play with Philadelphia Eagles WR Terrell Owens, but he would need to understand who is boss. Vick said, "He would have to understand my style of play and what I do and if he can do that, he can be here. Other than that, this is my team. I run the ball a little bit more than other quarterbacks. It would take away from some of his catches. You've got to be a team player when you come here." Vick didn't sound too enthusiastic about the Falcons possibly pursuing Owens. "I don't know. It would help but I feel like we've got all the right pieces here to be successful and to win football games," Vick said.

I like the way he establishes who's team it is and where he stands on the issue right up front.

499186[/snapback]

Classic.