Coming to Buffalo

JPL7

what are somoe recommendations on sports bars to eat around downtown buffalo? also what are some decent hotels that are economically friendly in the greater buffalo metro area? thanks! GO BILLS!

what are somoe recommendations on sports bars to eat around downtown buffalo?  also what are some decent hotels that are economically friendly in the greater buffalo metro area?  thanks!  GO BILLS!

499136[/snapback]

The Blue Dolphin on Niagra Falls Blvd is a bargain by the hour :huh: Great weekend rates.

You could pitch a tent on Hammer's Lot saving $$$. Shower, go over to the the Stadium Bath House. Food, well just head over to the gr tailgate party, because on their web site they claim (?!) to have the biggest and best tailgate party. We all know that a party should have food and booze , even thou I doubt they have anything close to the TBD tailgate party food. And I'm sure the have a lot of restrooms?

Anything else you need to know?

I recommend the Buffalo Brew Pub in Wiliamsvile. The food & Beer are great and the prices are reasonable. There is also an Econolodge right behind the Pub. Nothing special , but clean and priced right.

what are somoe recommendations on sports bars to eat around downtown buffalo?  also what are some decent hotels that are economically friendly in the greater buffalo metro area?  thanks!  GO BILLS!

499136[/snapback]

For sure go down to Chippewa Street on Friday and/or Saturday night. Theres a long strip of bars to choose from that will all be chuck full of people. All the bars are open until 4am and you will have an awesome time. One of the best bar scenes IMO in the northeast.