Fantasy football help. A proposed trade.

PIZ

I just won 2 in a row, but I'm still in last place. Here is the trade that was proposed:

I get:

Jake Plummer

Chris Brown

I give up:

Larry Johnson

Tyrone Calico

----I have Steve McNair, Kurt Warner, & Josh McCown as my QBs

----I have Larry Johnson, Ronnie Brown, Tatum Bell, & Willis McGahee as my RBs

----I have Moulds, Anquan Boldin, Calico, Chris Henry, Finneran, Lee Evans, Bryant Johnson, Marcus Robinson, & Travis Taylor at WR.

Should I make the trade?

I just won 2 in a row, but I'm still in last place.  Here is the trade that was proposed:

I get:

Jake Plummer

Chris Brown

I give up:

Larry Johnson

Tyrone Calico

----I have Moulds, Anquan Boldin, Calico, Chris Henry, Finneran, Lee Evans, Bryant Johnson, Marcus Robinson, & Travis Taylor at WR.

Should I make the trade?

498711[/snapback]

Yes, although Plummer is not that great, you get a better QB than the ones you currently have. Giving up LJ isn't so bad, you have good depth at RB.

Do it.

Yes, although Plummer is not that great, you get a better QB than the ones you currently have. Giving up LJ isn't so bad, you have good depth at RB.

Do it.

498718[/snapback]

uh... remeber when LJ was the only one getting carries. he got like 4 tds/game.

sorry but LJ's value just sky rocketed to LT or Alexander type value.

I just won 2 in a row, but I'm still in last place.  Here is the trade that was proposed:

I get:

Jake Plummer

Chris Brown

I give up:

Larry Johnson

Tyrone Calico

Should I make the trade?

498711[/snapback]

Dont do it...LJ is on the verge of being a top 5 back, and you win in fantasy football with good RB's. Brown is injury prone, and i have plummer on my team, and aside from 1 huge week, he hasnt done significantly better than mcnair or warner/mccown.

This person is trying to reel you in with 2 players that are coming off big weeks, and is trying to steal LJ for next to nothing.

I get:

Jake Plummer

Chris Brown

I give up:

Larry Johnson

Tyrone Calico

Should I make the trade?

498711[/snapback]

put it this way...if you make this trade, i will invite you into my league next year so i can stock up on talent by trading away players to you who had 1 good week. for top-5 running backs.

I guess I should keep him, huh? I just thought my QBs sucked so bad, I should go with someone consistent. McNair (never know if he'll start because of injuries) Warner/McCown (I never know who'll start).

I guess I should keep him, huh?  I just thought my QBs sucked so bad, I should go with someone consistent.  McNair (never know if he'll start because of injuries) Warner/McCown (I never know who'll start).

498780[/snapback]

try picking up and dumping qb's each week to suit matchups.....who is available

??

kyle orton might be a good play this weekend