I can't believe I am going to admit this

Rayzer32

As much of a pole smoker Tom Brady is, the dude can play QB. God, I am making myself sick just typing this, but his first drive was pretty damn good, 6/6 for 60 yds. I still wish he would get his right arm cought in a wood chipper someday though. :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much of a pole smoker Tom Brady is, the dude can play QB.  God, I am making myself sick just typing this, but his first drive was pretty damn good, 6/6 for 60 yds.  I still wish he would get his right arm cought in a wood chipper someday though.  :o

497321[/snapback]

You mean that wasn't Bruschi (We're not worthy!) at QB?!

You're just now coming to realize that tom brady is the best quarterback of our time? you're just beginning to realize that his accomplishments are more impressive than that of joe montana, and about 99% of all quarterbacks who have ever played the game? you're just starting to realize that he's the #1 clutch QB of ALL TIME, and that he's a guy that deserves as much respect as anyone playing today? Have you been in a cave?

It shouldn't hurt to admit it, cuz it's true. Take heart that at least he can be injured. He's mortal. One hard sack and the Patriots lose the guy who makes the whole offense work. Take out Brady and the Pats are a completely different team.

You're just now coming to realize that tom brady is the best quarterback of our time? you're just beginning to realize that his accomplishments are more impressive than that of joe montana, and about 99% of all quarterbacks who have ever played the game? you're just starting to realize that he's the #1 clutch QB of ALL TIME, and that he's a guy that deserves as much respect as anyone playing today? Have you been in a cave?

It shouldn't hurt to admit it, cuz it's true. Take heart that at least he can be injured. He's mortal. One hard sack and the Patriots lose the guy who makes the whole offense work. Take out Brady and the Pats are a completely different team.

497354[/snapback]

Call me crazy, but I'm not one to annoint someone the best of all time after only four seasons...

Same goes for Kurt Warner.

CW

Take heart that at least he can be injured. He's mortal.

497354[/snapback]

Unlike Tedy Bruschi (We're not worthy!).

I just realized...Bruschi (We're not worthy!) is the first player ever to come back and play TWO games after a stroke. The guy is a true hero. I can't believe they're not giving him his due tonight. This announcing team sucks!

:o

Call me crazy, but I'm not one to annoint someone the best of all time after only four seasons...

Same goes for Kurt Warner.

CW

497355[/snapback]

Thanks Fez, I totally agree. What happens if Brady has a losing record for the rest of his career.

Shhh... don't tell AKC this.

As much of a pole smoker Tom Brady is, the dude can play QB.  God, I am making myself sick just typing this, but his first drive was pretty damn good, 6/6 for 60 yds.  I still wish he would get his right arm cought in a wood chipper someday though.  :o

497321[/snapback]

Unlike Tedy Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!).

I just realized...Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) is the first player ever to come back and play TWO games after a stroke.  The guy is a true hero.  I can't believe they're not giving him his due tonight.  This announcing team sucks! 

:o

497358[/snapback]

Two night games too, even more daunting...the man is brave...I've been counting, he has about 137 "hits" so far...and that's only what I can tell from the bad camera angles (can you believe they've actually been taking the camera off him at times?!)

Two night games too, even more daunting...the man is brave...I've been counting, he has about 137 "hits" so far...and that's only what I can tell from the bad camera angles (can you believe they've actually been taking the camera off him at times?!)

497373[/snapback]

I would have liked to see the play where he got the grass stain on the "B" on his nameplate. :o

497373[/snapback]

I actually think ESBN, ABC, Disney etc.... got the picture from all the negative feedback from last Sunday's game. Don't mention Bruschi (We're not worthy!) more than 4 times throughout the game. I thought they could have mentioned him after Edge carried him on his back for 4 yards though.

I actually think ESBN, ABC, Disney etc.... got the picture from all the negative feedback from last Sunday's game.  Don't mention Bruschi (We're not worthy!) (We're not worthy!) more than 4 times throughout the game.  I thought they could have mentioned him after Edge carried him on his back for 4 yards though.

497380[/snapback]

If the message they got was "Stop talking about Bruschi (We're not worthy!)", they weren't paying attention. The message they should have got was "Announce the game"...which, considering last night's ESPN Sunday Night Terrell Owens Bashing With Occasional Football Intermissions, I don't think they got.

And speaking of football intermissions...that was a GREAT screen on Graham's score. Why can't the Bills do that? Oh, yeah...because they're too busy running double-reverse fake end-around pitch-out WR option passes... :o