Spent the day at The Ralph today

rockpile

There was an all day cheerleading competion and youngest daughter, "pebbles" is a member of the Dynamic Silver Bullets.

The teams ranged from 4-5 year olds, learning synchronicity and tumbling, to early 20 somethings who still enjoy the competition. Some was amatuerish, some was borderline ESPN competition. The daughter is on a team trying to get polished for the CanAms in Myrtle Beach in March. They are good but will need to be great to compete in NC.

Spent some time talking to alumni Lou Piccone and Charlie Ferguson. The latter was on the 64 & 65 AFL champions. I was just getting into a nice conversation wth him when his lunch arrived. I tactfully excused myself so he could eat in peace.

They were selling Hunter's Hope Bears and wristbands. I picked up a very nice retro 64-65 AFL Champions flag with the classic red Buffalo from Piccone. A portion of the Alumni Club sales was going to charity, and I got a great souvenir!

Hope there is a bills game on next time I go to RWS. :ph34r:

If you're going to mention cheerleaders - at least - a link ?

http://www.westsidenews.net/OldSite/westsi...thedynamic.html

496499[/snapback]

But... you did so well, why should I google?!

I only hope they can repeat in 2006 (thanks for the link). They neglected to mention Irondequoit as one of the towns with girls on the team; west-siders are snobbish sometimes. :ph34r: This year at least 6 -8 starters are formerly from Eastridge High. They were only doing an exhibition today.

Nov 17-20 they will be in Tom's River NJ, but I am staying home. Me and the boy are stag! :(

I am doing Myrtle Beach in March though.

Also, I avoid photo links to cheelreaders when my daughter is on the squad, but your link was quite tasteful. :lol:

I only hope they can repeat in 2006 (thanks for the link). They neglected to mention Irondequoit as one of the towns with girls on the team; west-siders are snobbish sometimes. :ph34r:

Well, I lived in Charlotte and Gates (W. Side) but also Brighton - from towns that no one would ever be caught dead in Irondequoit :(

I love youthful energy - I could watch it all day