Prince Charles visits San Francisco

He is going attend a play on Sunday called Beach Blanket Babylon which is right across the street from the North Star. Too bad we won't all be in the bar on Sunday when he goes. They probably scheduled his trip around the bye week to avoid some kind of thing from happening. This was my big chance to make international news. "Bills Fan Attacks Prince".

He is going attend a play on Sunday called Beach Blanket Babylon which is right across the street from the North Star. Too bad we won't all be in the bar on Sunday when he goes. They probably scheduled his trip around the bye week to avoid some kind of thing from happening. This was my big chance to make international news. "Bills Fan Attacks Prince".

495458[/snapback]

Nothin' stoppin' us from going and getting drunk anyway, is there? This could be your big shot at fame. I'd like to check out BBB (haven't seen it in over 10 years...it's hysterical, BTW) and then see you pound the prince ...so to speak.

Nothin' stoppin' us from going and getting drunk anyway, is there?  This could be your big shot at fame.  I'd like to check out BBB (haven't seen it in over 10 years...it's hysterical, BTW) and then see you pound the prince ...so to speak.

495485[/snapback]

I'm still going down. I'm not sure if we'll be allowed near there though. I live right there too and I can already see this being a zoo.