On the bright side

and better.

If Spikes can come back next season... I see Angelo Crowell replacing Posey.  This kid is playing good ball and is getting better and better each game.

Thats the only positive thing I can say about this team... so I'll just leave it at that!  <_<

493090[/snapback]

Good to hear.

Any idea how Haggen is doing? I'd like to see him get some game time.

and better.

If Spikes can come back next season... I see Angelo Crowell replacing Posey.  This kid is playing good ball and is getting better and better each game.

Thats the only positive thing I can say about this team... so I'll just leave it at that!  <_<

493090[/snapback]

I've been relatively impressed with Crowell ever since he stepped in. While he's not a playmaker like Spikes, he doesn't make many, if any mistakes. A Phil Hanesn-type player, as opposed to a Bruce Smith-type.

Good to hear.

Any idea how Haggen is doing? I'd like to see him get some game time.

493091[/snapback]

That is a really good question. Is is beyond my belief that this "coaching staff" considers a player at 50-60% effectiveness, Fletcher has had a Hamstring injury since Tampa Bay, to be better than a player 100%.

Peters played better than Williams; last year, McGee played better than Vincent; hell, it even looked like Wire was playing better than Malloy this last game.

I just don't understand why this "coaching staff" doesn't have the confidence in their healthy players.

And here's to using this bye week to see what else we have. This season is over, lets put the kids in and get them some experience. Anyone not going to be with the Bills in 06, take a seat. Lets see JP in there, Duke Preston at C, Parrish should permanently replace Reed at the slot. Lets play Haggan over Posey. I want to see these guys get some game experience over the next 8 weeks, even if we get our butts whipped. Then in 06, I hope, we'll be a step ahead of things.

I remember seeing Posey at one point in the second half of the Pats game, and the first thing that popped into my head was, "Oh yeah, Posey. Forgot all about him."

Which is not exactly what I like out of my starting OLB.

I definitely agree with the approach of seeing what we have talent wise:

RT=> McFarland

RG=> Villarial

C=> Preston

LG=> Geisinger

LT=> Peters

Backups: Fat Bennie(RG and LG), Teague(C and LT), Ogden (G and T), Gandy (LT and G)

IR: Fat Mike, Jerman

It already looks like the D-Line will be making some changes. Apparently after Sam Adams' benching, he said the Bills may be looking in a new direction, when commenting on his benching. It looks like Sape, Anderson and Bannan will be the rotation. Get Jason Jefferson some time in the rotation.

Let Haggen play MLB and let Fletcher heal.

Apparently, Vincent has a shoulder injury, so either Rashad Baker or Jim Leonhard.

Milloy is not very effective, he can't tackle with one hand and he is being out hussled, let him heal and let Wire play. Wire's last game looked ok. He has been signed to a two year extension, let him play.

And here's to using this bye week to see what else we have.  This season is over, lets put the kids in and get them some experience.  Anyone not going to be with the Bills in 06, take a seat.  Lets see JP in there, Duke Preston at C, Parrish should permanently replace Reed at the slot.  Lets play Haggan over Posey.  I want to see these guys get some game experience over the next 8 weeks, even if we get our butts whipped.  Then in 06, I hope, we'll be a step ahead of things.

493112[/snapback]

i know that our record sucks at 3-5 but saying that our season is over is kind of sad. Sure we have our problems but so does everyone else in our division. We have the best divisional record at 2-1. How about being a fan and atleast hope for the best. Or maybe you can get ahold of Ralph and tell him to forfit the rest of the games so you don't have to waste your time watching a team that you don't care for

Allright, here we go....

i know that our record sucks at 3-5 but saying that our season is over is kind of sad. Sure we have our problems but so does everyone else in our division. We have the best divisional record at 2-1.

The teams in our division have problems. NE has already played SD, KC, Car, Den, Atl and has five division games left. We still have to play all of those teams except Atl and only have 3 division games left. NE is not what they used to be, but neither are we.

If TD had resigned Phat Pat, I'd agree with you (we'd be 4-4 at worst and probably 5-3) and say that playoffs are likely.

How about being a fan and atleast hope for the best. Or maybe you can get ahold of Ralph and tell him to forfit the rest of the games so you don't have to waste your time watching a team that you don't care for

Trust me, I am and always will be, a huge Bills fan. i will watch every game and cheer on my team. That does not mean they are above criticism, however. And it especially does not mean that TD is above criticism for boneheaded moves.

And yes, I believe the playoffs are a pipe dream at this point and that we should look to 06 and try to hit the ground running. Teague will not be here, lets play Preston now. Its unlikely Posey will be here, let Haggan play. Lets see if Peters can play LT. Why not, we have nothing to lose and everything to gain. At least we'll know where our young players stand after 8 games.