Warriors game trailer...pretty cool

RVJ

Check out the trailer for the Warriors game.

http://www.rockstargames.com/thewarriors/warriors.html

493047[/snapback]

Looks pretty hot.

Loved the movie, too. Pretty tame and campy by today's standards, but a great flick none-the-less.

I recall seeing it on TV again a few years ago, on TNT or TBS...some kind "Trailer Park Cinema" thing with some guy named Bob sitting in a lawnchair drinking beer. During the breaks he had a map of the NYC subway system, and was detailing the route they took, and why their route sucked because they could have taken a more direct train...I don't know. I remember it was pretty cool. Then again, I remember a lot of things as being cool that probably weren't. Who the hell are you to judge me?

Looks pretty hot.

Loved the movie, too.  Pretty tame and campy by today's standards, but a great flick none-the-less.

I recall seeing it on TV again a few years ago, on TNT or TBS...some kind "Trailer Park Cinema" thing with some guy named Bob sitting in a lawnchair drinking beer. During the breaks he had a map of the NYC subway system, and was detailing the route they took, and why their route sucked because they could have taken a more direct train...I don't know.  I remember it was pretty cool.  Then again, I remember a lot of things as being cool that probably weren't.  Who the hell are you to judge me?

493233[/snapback]

Monstervision with Joe Bob Briggs!!!!

That used to be such a great show. He used to show a double feature every Saturday night and talk about the movies going in and out of the commercial breaks (and it was usually pretty darn funny).

Joe Bob also had some small roles in big movies - off the top of my head he was a sadistic docter in the Nicolas Cage-John Travolta movie Face//Off.

Yes the original movie the Warriors was cool.  This is coming from someone who like the Birds as well.  Rent the Warriors.  Don't watch it edited.

493291[/snapback]

If you loved the original then Hollywood is banking that you'll love the remake. What a craptacular idea.

If you loved the original then Hollywood is banking that you'll love the remake.  What a craptacular idea.

493346[/snapback]

Is there anything left to remake?

"Guys, here's what's up for next year! Rememeber that show Family Matters? We do a full length feature of that with Denzel Washington as Carl and Keenan Thompson as Urkel! I smell a Memorial Day release!"

"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. It's time to bring it back. We can cast 50 cent as the Fresh Prince and maybe have Will Smith make a cameo. We'll make our money back on the soundtrack alone."

"How long has it been since they made those Lord of the Rings movies? Maybe we wait another year and hammer out a remake. Is Ben Affleck available?"

Yeah no kidding.  They're even remaking Predator if you can believe it.

493449[/snapback]

I heard that the other day. With John Cena (from WWE) as the star.

Predator

minus

Jesse Ventura's politically incorrect lines

minus

Arnold

plus

One white guy from WWE who raps

equals.....

....we're screwed.

Is there anything left to remake?

"Guys, here's what's up for next year!  Rememeber that show Family Matters?  We do a full length feature of that with Denzel Washington as Carl and Keenan Thompson as Urkel!  I smell a Memorial Day release!"

"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.  It's time to bring it back.  We can cast 50 cent as the Fresh Prince and maybe have Will Smith make a cameo.  We'll make our money back on the soundtrack alone."

"How long has it been since they made those Lord of the Rings movies?  Maybe we wait another year and hammer out a remake.  Is Ben Affleck available?"

493435[/snapback]

I hate Hollywood. I dont watch big budget crap. Mostly I watch foreign or independent films or documentarys

I hate Hollywood.  I dont watch big budget crap.  Mostly I watch foreign or independent films or documentarys

493498[/snapback]

I'm 24 years old and I know that most of the best movies I'll ever see in my lifetime have already been released and that I already own the DVD in most cases.