Peters at RT

I didn't notice any penalties or plays in which he was obviously beaten. Did anyone watch closely to see how well he performed? I will have to say that up until the very end, KH had decent protection and Willis was able to get his. Could this be a permanent home for Peters with Williams moved over to the left side (I'm actually thinking LG, as Anderson has actually been more odious than Gandy).

I didn't notice any penalties or plays in which he was obviously beaten. Did anyone watch closely to see how well he performed? I will have to say that up until the very end, KH had decent protection and Willis was able to get his. Could this be a permanent home for Peters with Williams moved over to the left side (I'm actually thinking LG, as Anderson has actually been more odious than Gandy).

491988[/snapback]

I haven't noticed if anyone else mentioned #66, Benny Anderson, but if not, let me be the first to say, THIS GUY BLOWS!!! He could give camp fodder a bad name.

What the hell is he doing starting for an NFL team? Is the Bills personnel really this bad that he's earned a spot as a starter?

491988[/snapback]

i think big peters stood up well last night .......... do they make a big blow up bills players ??? i would love to see big peters all over the parking lots . even better we could use a whole team of big peters . :(:lol:

491988[/snapback]

Peters got smoked several times late in the game, but, for his first start, showed a lot of promise. It is too bad he did not play OT for two years at Arkansas, because he clearly is not very experienced and it shows. Peters is, however, a very good athlete for his size and has potential.

i think big peters stood up well last night .......... do they make a big blow up bills players ??? i would love to see big peters all over the parking lots . even better we could use a whole team of big peters . :(  :lol:

492008[/snapback]

For once, we could use some big peters on the sidelines, instead of our coaches coaching with their tail between their legs...