overview of game

justnzane

For most of the game, buffalo was in control and was the better team overall. While the offense failed to produce a ton of points in the first half, they did a great job in controlling the ball.

the bills did play much better this weekn than in previous weeks, so there some signs of encouragement . Willis did run for over a 100 yards, and the defense did not allow a gamebreaking run either.

if you take away some bad calls by the officiating and a bad decision by holcomb, the bills likely would have won by something of the tune of 23-7. but $#!T happens and we just have to wait to weeks and hope the NFL recognizes that the Bills were screwed.

For most of the game, buffalo was in control and was the better team overall.  While the offense failed to produce a ton of points in the first half, they did a great job in controlling the ball.

the bills did play much better this weekn than in previous weeks, so there some signs of encouragement . Willis did run for over a 100 yards, and the defense did not allow a gamebreaking run either.

if you take away some bad calls by the officiating and a bad decision by holcomb, the bills likely would have won by something of the tune of 23-7. but $#!T happens and we just have to wait to weeks and hope the NFL recognizes that the Bills were screwed.

491189[/snapback]

Get over it. The Bills played well enough to lose. Again.

RIGHT.

For all but the last, oh...10 minutes.

491211[/snapback]

oh you mean the point where the refs botched 3 major calls ? yeah if you want to call that the patriots outplaying them then go ahead... but i firmly believed that we as bills fans got cheated, by this officiating crew.

For most of the game, buffalo was in control and was the better team overall.  While the offense failed to produce a ton of points in the first half, they did a great job in controlling the ball.

491189[/snapback]

"Gee, Wally, I think they guys are swell, and tried really hard tonight. They'll get em' next time for sure" said The Beaver

Give us a break with this kind of post right now. That was likely the most disgusting Bills game I've ever stomached, and you're trying to put an unrealistic positive spin on it an hour after the debacle was complete.

The calls were questionable, no doubt and it sucked, but we got screwed by an offense that shoulda put it away in the first half. We got screwed by Lindell missing another important kick. We got screwed by offensive game calling that passes the ball when we are deep in the red zone after McGahee was ripping through the Patriots D like they weren't even there. We got screwed by Bennie Anderson. We got screwed by a QB that choked when we needed him most.

"Gee, Wally, I think they guys are swell, and tried really hard tonight. They'll get em' next time for sure" said The Beaver

Give us a break with this kind of post right now. That was likely the most disgusting Bills game I've ever stomached, and you're trying to put an unrealistic positive spin on it an hour after the debacle was complete.

491237[/snapback]

the fact of the matter is that the bills controlled the game and the pats stole it away. I see that the bills did play much better than lasst week and will play better after the bye week

the fact of the matter is that the bills controlled the game and the pats stole it away. I see that the bills did play much better than lasst week and will play better after the bye week

491246[/snapback]

i do not think the pats stole it away , a !@#$ing 2 yard pass gave it away ,holcomb was give a !@#$ing sh-- play he should have changed it at the line or all the recivers should have gone out 7 yds min.they will play better when JP grows up . put the kid back in and let him play

i disagree they played well enough to win... they caught some bad breaks... they clearly outplay the pats.

491205[/snapback]

With all due respect...So what?...They lost...

Bad breaks? Yes, but the worst "breaks" were a missed block and a couple poor QB decisions...The true bad breaks...Well those could have been overcome by making plays, and not making mistakes...The Bills are just not to that point as a Football Team...

I do not believe in moral victories...Losing is for losers...the object of the Game is to win by outplaying your Opponent...Not just to outplay them...I think it speaks volumes about how poor a mix this Team/Talent/Coaching is when you can so thoroughly outplay an opponent and STILL lose by 5 points...Face it when you find more ways to lose than you find to Win, you are losers...

That being said I do have to admit to being shocked at how well the Bills Played tonight...But in the end it's still another mark in the L column for a Team that is working on perfecting the art of losing...Winning this Game would have had an effect on this Team for not only the rest of the Season, but possibly for Years to come. But instead they lost...And you just cant take much from that...ever... :angry:

i do not think the pats stole it away , a !@#$ing 2 yard pass gave it away ,holcomb was give a !@#$ing sh-- play he should have changed it at the line or all the recivers should have gone out 7 yds min.they will play better when JP grows up . put the kid back in and let him play

491262[/snapback]

considering it would not have been 4th and 7 if it werent for a very weak OPI call that was less contact than Jimmy Smith pushin off Nate last year. I really think the bills played better today.