JP time

On 4th and 7 you through a two yard out you are not an NFL QB. There is a reason KH has never been a starting QB in this league. Bring in the kid and let him get his exprience cause we aren't winning anything with this guy under center. Say what you want but you know I'm right.

On 4th and 7 you through a two yard out you are not an NFL QB.  There is a reason KH has never been a starting QB in this league.  Bring in the kid and let him get his exprience cause we aren't winning anything with this guy under center.  Say what you want but you know I'm right.

490735[/snapback]

Amen. I am so pissed right now I don't know what to do. KH could've thrown it ANYWHERE else but there. Hell, it was 4th down, if anything, throw it into double coverage but at least let it be past the first down marker!!! That was straight bull sh--. I don't give a fuke how many yards he passed for tonight, that was pure ass.

Be back, I gotta go puke

I KNOW you're right.  We are playing for next year.

490901[/snapback]

We are now. I was hoping for a win today, but clearly we didn't want it bad enough. There were several ways of prolonging this game while putting the pressure on the Patriots but we seemed to do everything the Patriots wanted us to do.