Im in trouble...

Dante

Man it seems pretty much everyone on here is in unison..We are definitely in a love-hate relationship with our Bills. We love em when they're winnin, we hate em when they're stinkin up the joint. Lately, they haven't really done much for us to keep the love juices flowin...

As true Bills fans, all we can do is keep watchin, hoping for better days ahead. Like the vast majority of you, I think the Bills will probably get their arses handed to them tonight. But I'll be sittin in front of the tube hopin for otherwise...

I don't think so, but I'll ask this anyway....Have we reached a point yet, that if we do win tonight, would that be considered a miracle?

Reading this thread, it occured to me.  I was going to say that loving a football team is like a marriage.  It has it's rough spots, but you hang in there because you remember the good times and believe they will return.  But then I realized more than half of marriages end in divorce -  but Bills fans never leave the team.  There's gotta be something to be said for that.  Seeing all of you who have been there 40+ years with this team (I've only been a fan since 1990, when I was 6), it's reassuring.

I don't think any of us on the board would be watching tonight if we didn't feel there was some chance of a win.  So hang on to that.  It could be another loss - or the biggest win in a decade.

489708[/snapback]

Bro, that was a great post.

The Bills have been there with me through the best and worst times of my life. I am a loyal person, and I would never even consider supporting another team under any circumstances other than the Bills leaving WNY.

Being at RWS is one of the greatest pleasures in my life. Sharing the pleasure/pain of being a Bills Fan is part of my identity. I have learned that a huge part of being a Bills Fan is that we are people who will never give up. Bills Fans don't just pack it in.

On TBD, we have posters who are already looking at the 06 draft. Others know who is scheduled to be a ufa in 06 at positions of need for the Bills.

Count me as one who is certain that the Bills will win it all some day. I will B word and moan with the best (worst :flirt: ) of them, but in the back of my mind, I know that we will win a superbowl and that I will bask in the glory.

Again, good post. You are wise beyond your years. <_<