How do I ressurect this faux paus and

Rayzer32

This sucks. An honest mistake by hitting the post button while I was paying attention to something else. I will admit I wrote the post in the top of the ninth hearing Enter Sandman on the loudspeakers knowing MR was coming in. My plan was to post it right as the 3rd out happened so it would be the 1st post. Now, since we don't have the delete post button anymore, which I just found out the hard way, my jaw hit the deck. I knew right then and there we were screwed, and sure enough it bit me in the ass.

I feel terrible and I am not even around anyone to make me feel terrible. I could give 2 ***** and not care , but I feel crappy. My apologies to all Bills and Yankees fans. All you Red Sox fans can still kiss my vertical smile.

If you want to ban me, go ahead. I can always go troll on a Pats board I guess. I am truly sorry and feel like a complete a-hole. <_<

I am as big of a Yankees fan as I am a Bills fan and honestly......it's no big deal at all. In reality, you actually had nothing to do with the outcome of the Yankees game. All of a sudden, Riviera can't close the Red Sox out. Why was Kenny Lofton in CF? Why was Steroid Boy in the lineup? I could go 0 for 40 and do it for alot less money. Yankees are still in first by 2.5 and will make the playoffs regardless of what happens in this series. No big deal man. Blame the team that played the game for losing and the Red Sox and their loser fans can kiss my big fat white ass as well.

No big deal. You'll catch hell from everyone, but the Red Sox didn't plate two in the ninth of Rivera because you hit the button.

Rather, they scored two runs in the ninth of Rivera because their fans sold their soul to the devil in exchange for a little win in mid-September. <_<

Thanks guys. Believe me, I have had a few beers and that may have added to the distraction I already had going on, leading me to prematurely hit the damn post button.

Anyways, no excuses. I accept my f-up and will take the abuse standing up.

I still wonder like kasper, why in the hell Giambi was in there swinging at the ball after the catcher had thrown it back to the pitcher. Man is his timing off.

Your credibility is shot.  Way to go Yankee fan.  No such thing as a guaranteed victory for your team any longer.

35744[/snapback]

Actually I'm a Twins fan first, then a Yankees fan. I just can't stand any team who's first name starts with Boston or New England.