THHUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH.......

Rayzer32

Rayzer....I'm a Yankees fan, and tonight's loss is a bummer.

But nevertheless, I'll sleep well tonight.

However....if you ever pull this crap with the Bills, I will hunt you down. And I'm sure I will have help from other Bills fans, be they Red Sox or Yankees fans when it comes to baseball.

Please, please, please.....do not celebrate a Buffalo win until the clock hits zero AND the officials have left the field. No, make it the stadium. No, wait until their airplane has taken off. So when the Bills have more points than their opponent, 60 minutes have been played, and the officials have left the city, then start talking smack. OK?

By the way, Red Sox fans, what in the world is this crap on ESPN right now?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about that catch by the REAL MVP Manny Ramirez?

35711[/snapback]

You expect that bastard to have a ball hit him in the head and bounce over the fence for a home run before he makes a catch like that.

That was a great grab, and an important one too.

Die-hard Yankees fan here, but if I had a vote, right now I'd pick Manny as MVP. Sheffield has had a great season, but Manny's has been a tad better.

Man, I hate being objective.

Sox posts are coming only because some idiot flapped his gums before the game actually ended.   

Yankees lose with their best pitcher on the mound.  Doesnt bode well for them and the pressure is squarely on their shoulders now.

Watching Kevin Pukelis flail away makes me miss Bill Mueller all the more.

35710[/snapback]

Yeah I may have been distracted by my duaghter crying and thats when I ACCIDENTALLY hit the "post new topic" button. So call me an idiot, but at least I don't troll on other teams board you loser. Get a life.

You expect that bastard to have a ball hit him in the head and bounce over the fence for a home run before he makes a catch like that.

That was a great grab, and an important one too.

Die-hard Yankees fan here, but if I had a vote, right now I'd pick Manny as MVP. Sheffield has had a great season, but Manny's has been a tad better.

Man, I hate being objective.

35715[/snapback]

It's hard to vote a pitcher as MVP, but where would the Sox be right now without Schilling? Maybe 10 more loses than they have now. Besides, Schilling doesn't make up queer little dances to do with his teamates like Ramirez and Martinez do after a good play. And now Ramirez and Martinez have Aroyo looking like an idiot with the braids.

Red Sox are Number 1 tonight....Yankees win indeed... <_<  :P  ;)

35721[/snapback]

Ya know this is what winning 26 championships will do you. Winning comes so naturally to us. Oh wait sorry, you would have no clue what that is like.

It's hard to vote a pitcher as MVP, but where would the Sox be right now without Schilling?  Maybe 10 more loses than they have now.  Besides, Schilling doesn't make up queer little dances to do with his teamates like Ramirez and Martinez do after a good play.  And now Ramirez and Martinez have Aroyo looking like an idiot with the braids.

35720[/snapback]

I respect Schilling and I have always thought he was a classy guy and a great pitcher. His respect for the Yankee tradition during the 2001 World Series said a lot about the guy. He could have signed with the Yankees, but he chose Boston, and as much as I want him to lose with the Red Sox, I respect the decision to go to Boston. He knows that if he can help them win it all, his legacy in Boston is on par with Orr, Bird, Yaz, etc., even if his career in Boston is a very short one.

Having said that, pitchers have their own award and the only way I can see giving a pitcher the MVP is if not many every-day players have had great seasons. But with Manny, Sheffield, Ichiro and Ortiz having the seasons they've had, it has to go to an every-day guy. Just my opinion.

Ya know this is what winning 26 championships will do you.  Winning comes so naturally to us.  Oh wait sorry, you would have no clue what that is like.

35728[/snapback]

Clues:

2 out of the last three Super Bowls

16 game winning streak

Red Sox 3 Yankees 2

Those clues good enough for you Scooby-Doo?

Clues:

16 game winning streak

Red Sox 3 Yankees 2

35731[/snapback]

Relax T-Bone. No one can make you feel inferior without your permission. I read that somewhere.

Congrats on the win tonight. Remember the good feeling when you guys get knocked out of the playoffs. It will help you sleep better. <_<

Clues:

16 game winning streak

Red Sox 3 Yankees 2

35731[/snapback]

And how does 2 championships match up with 26. Not even close. 16 game win streak means what? Nothing much. The A's won 21 games in a row last year and they got what/ Nothing.

Red Sox won tonight because I jinxed the Yanks.

Red Sox won tonight because I jinxed the Yanks.

35738[/snapback]

This is intelligent reasoning...

I don't care for the Yanks or the BoSox...but g'damn if Yankee fans aren't the most obnoxious POSs I've ever seen. You guys act as if you personally have won 26 championships...and you throw those numbers around like you've been alive and a fan of the team the entire time. Perhaps it's those championships that led you to be Yankee fans, and jumping on the bandwagon of an established winner is really nothing to be bragging about...

I don't care for the Yanks or the BoSox...but g'damn if Yankee fans aren't the most obnoxious POSs I've ever seen.  You guys act as if you personally have won 26 championships...and you throw those numbers around like you've been alive and a fan of the team the entire time.  Perhaps it's those championships that led you to be Yankee fans, and jumping on the bandwagon of an established winner is really nothing to be bragging about...

35743[/snapback]

I'm a Twins fan assbag!!!

I'm a Twins fan assbag!!!

35753[/snapback]

A Twins fan starting a thread on a Buffalo Bills message board called "The Yankees Win!" when, in fact, the Yankees lost...and you're calling somebody else an "assbag"? <_<

I don't care for the Yanks or the BoSox...but g'damn if Yankee fans aren't the most obnoxious POSs I've ever seen.  You guys act as if you personally have won 26 championships...and you throw those numbers around like you've been alive and a fan of the team the entire time.  Perhaps it's those championships that led you to be Yankee fans, and jumping on the bandwagon of an established winner is really nothing to be bragging about...

35743[/snapback]

Oh spare me. First of all, I've been a Yankee fan ALL MY LIFE. I'm 34-years old and I've never had another favorite team than the Bills, Yankees, Sabres, and Orangemen. The only bandwagon I've ever jumped on is the Indiana Pacers and that's because I moved to Indianapolis, never had a favorite NBA team, and started following the team when I moved here.

Some fans are obnoxious, no question about it. But the Red Sox have just as many obnoxious fans, and that's not up for debate. I've encountered more a$$holes wearing the B on their caps, and not only when it's obvious that I'm a Yankees fan. A$$holes are everywhere, and they root for the Yankees, Red Sox and all other teams.

If Boston ever wins it all, you don't think there will be Red Sox fans everywhere acting like they've personally won something? You bet your ass they will, and you know what-- they should. If you live and die with the team, suffer through the hard times, and are still there when their day finally comes, I think you should celebrate like it has a personal affect on you. You know why? Because if it means that much to you, to watch the team year after year, it ought to feel pretty damn good. When the Bills win a Super Bowl, I'm going to celebrate as if I had something to do with it. I realize I don't have anything to do with it, but I'll be happy as if I did.

Oh spare me. First of all, I've been a Yankee fan ALL MY LIFE. I'm 34-years old and I've never had another favorite team than the Bills, Yankees, Sabres, and Orangemen. The only bandwagon I've ever jumped on is the Indiana Pacers and that's because I moved to Indianapolis, never had a favorite NBA team, and started following the team when I moved here.

Some fans are obnoxious, no question about it. But the Red Sox have just as many obnoxious fans, and that's not up for debate. I've encountered more a$$holes wearing the B on their caps, and not only when it's obvious that I'm a Yankees fan. A$$holes are everywhere, and they root for the Yankees, Red Sox and all other teams.

If Boston ever wins it all, you don't think there will be Red Sox fans everywhere acting like they've personally won something? You bet your ass they will, and you know what-- they should. If you live and die with the team, suffer through the hard times, and are still there when their day finally comes, I think you should celebrate like it has a personal affect on you. You know why? Because if it means that much to you, to watch the team year after year, it ought to feel pretty damn good. When the Bills win a Super Bowl, I'm going to celebrate as if I had something to do with it. I realize I don't have anything to do with it, but I'll be happy as if I did.

35759[/snapback]

Hey, I'm not questioning anybody in particulars loyalty to their favorite team or why they starting rooting for that team...it's just amazing how many Yankee fans there are out there now that they've regained their winning ways. Where were all these fans in the 80s? It's so easy to root for a winner. I don't care for the BoSox but I commiserate with their fans, they've had it rougher than the Bills and their fans still stick with the team. I'm sure there are hardcore Yankee fans like that as well, but they get drowned out by every Minnesota Twins loving fan out there who has to have a “second favorite” team so they can root for a winner. <_<

Yankee fans aren't the most obnoxious POSs I've ever seen.  You guys act as if you personally have won 26 championships...and you throw those numbers around like you've been alive and a fan of the team the entire time.  Perhaps it's those championships that led you to be Yankee fans, and jumping on the bandwagon of an established winner is really nothing to be bragging about...

35743[/snapback]

Every dynasty has bandwagon-jumpers, but real Yankee fans are nothing but class all the way... too bad you haven't met any of us yet, you'd surely be singing a different tune.

Yankees fans:

gracious in victory,

humble in defeat.

A Twins fan starting a thread on a Buffalo Bills message board called "The Yankees Win!" when, in fact, the Yankees lost...and you're calling somebody else an "assbag"?  <_<

35758[/snapback]

I'm a Twins fan first because I'm from Rochester where thier farm team plays, so I have to root for the guys I saw play here. Still a Yankees fans too. They are the home state. If it came down to the Yanks and Twins, I don't know who I would pull for.

Your other post about a-hole bandwagon fans is SO true too. My wife was born and raised in Boston and the biggest Red Sox fan I know. She tells me how ridiculous it is the number of people wearing Red Sox clothing. She said when they struggled, you couldn't find a Red Sox fan out of state anywhere. Now they seem to be everywhere. Just like Pats fans.

Every dynasty has bandwagon-jumpers, but real Yankee fans are nothing but class all the way... too bad you haven't met any of us yet, you'd surely be singing a different tune.

35766[/snapback]

I've met one or two, but not many. And that's saying something, I live in NYC...

Hey, I'm not questioning anybody in particulars loyalty to their favorite team or why they starting rooting for that team...it's just amazing how many Yankee fans there are out there now that they've regained their winning ways.  Where were all these fans in the 80s?  It's so easy to root for a winner. I don't care for the BoSox but I commiserate with their fans, they've had it rougher than the Bills and their fans still stick with the team.  I'm sure there are hardcore Yankee fans like that as well, but they get drowned out by every Minnesota Twins loving fan out there who has to have a “second favorite” team so they can  root for a winner.  <_<

35764[/snapback]

Well, I didn't have internet access in the 80s and I lived in Germany for most of the 80s so you'll just have to take my word for it. There was a time when I wanted to see the Red Sox win it all, as long as it wasn't at the Yankees' expense. In other words, if Boston made it to the World Series during a season when the Yankees were bad, I wouldn't have minded to see them win it all. That has changed now. I would attribute that change to ESPN and the internet. I think ESPN is biased against the Yankees and pro-Red Sox. I also interact with fans from other teams, mostly Red Sox fans, and their obnoxious behavior has led to a stronger dislike of the team. The Red Sox=the Dolphins now.

I knew the BloSox peaked too soon.  They couldn't beat the Yankees bullpen tonight.  El DuQue only pitched 3 innings.  Bwaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

35668[/snapback]

Oh man, candidate for foot in mouth post of the year!

Gotta love baseball. It's really never over until it's over.

Bonds also hit HR #700 tonight.