These Bills are like the snowmonster in Rudolph

HelloNewman

I say they should stop all the dancing and showing off when they do something ordinary on the field like make a tackle or score......this is a 3-4 team going down the drain fast and they need to earn the right to celebrate.

They growl and talk smack to the opposing players and think how good they are but then they lose the game and get trampled by the other teams running back...since when did LaMont Jordan become an all-pro? This team sure made him one last week.

<_<

I say they should stop all the dancing and showing off when they do something ordinary on the field like make a tackle or score......this is a 3-4 team going down the drain fast and they need to earn the right to celebrate.

They growl and talk smack to the opposing players and think how good they are but then they lose the game and get trampled by the other teams running back...since when did LaMont Jordan become an all-pro?  This team sure made him one last week.

<_<

487298[/snapback]

The Bills may play stupid ball sometimes, but I think they know it would be downright MORONIC to talk smack this week, going into Foxboro, for a night game, against the well-rested Pats. If last weeks blowout hasn't humbled them, nothing will.

Lombardi said it best "when you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before"......

Dancing and showing off seems to be a trait of all selfish football players if you look at it. I'm sure there are a few exceptions to the rule....but generally speaking, guys that dance around and show off seem to be ME players.

Lombardi said it best "when you get to the endzone, act like you've been there before"......

Dancing and showing off seems to be a trait of all selfish football players if you look at it.  I'm sure there are a few exceptions to the rule....but generally speaking, guys that dance around and show off seem to be ME players.

487311[/snapback]

I KNOW you're not implying that Terrell Owens is a ME player!! That man is a selfless, team-first player and cares nothing more than the good of his team..