Double Digit Sacks

Shamrock

Is there any likelihood of this occurring in Buffalo this season.

Thus far:

Schobel 3

Denney 3

Keslay 2

Crowell 2

Schobel had 2 in game 1 (?) and must be averaging about 8/ season in Buffalo, any chance of him repeating 2 seasons ago tally of 10.5 ;) ? There's not much else to cheer about from the D :P

Thus far:

Schobel 3

Denney 3

Keslay 2

Crowell 2

Schobel had 2 in game 1 (?) and must be averaging about 8/ season in Buffalo, any chance of him repeating 2 seasons ago tally of 10.5  ;) ? There's not much else to cheer about from the D  :P

485794[/snapback]

If Schobel stays healthy, I think so.

Every year, he seems to have at least one huge game. Also, last time I looked, NE had two injured linemen with 2 rookies starting.

Although it is hard to sing the praises of many Bills these days, the DE position is far from the biggest problem. Denney is improving and I hope that he is extended. Schobel is not a monster, but he pursues well and is a good, very fast, hard hitting DE imo. Kelsay is not at the top of his game yet, and is is already a good player imo.

Because good DEs are SO hard to find, this position is actually an advantage for the Bills imo. They are free to go after other positions in need via the draft and free agency.

Thus far:

Schobel 3

Denney 3

Keslay 2

Crowell 2

Schobel had 2 in game 1 (?) and must be averaging about 8/ season in Buffalo, any chance of him repeating 2 seasons ago tally of 10.5  :w00t: ? There's not much else to cheer about from the D  ;)

485794[/snapback]

Schobel is just awful. His 10 sacks 2 seasons ago were junk sacks. QBs can sit back there and have a 7 course meal without being disturbed by that 1-AA marginal Mike lodish wannabee.