LETS NOT JUMP SHIP YET

B-Dawg12

Thats where the superbowl is homo, i forgot you knew sh-- bout football.....

Donahue can blow himself, im just keeping the Bills fever alive......dont know how we can go from world beaters last week to fuken amargeddon....

take your heads outta your asses

drink a few beers

lets go get the fuken patsies, knock that brady homo on his ass!!

who the fuk is with me!

485122[/snapback]

They all need more cowbell, right B-Dawg! More cowbell and less kool-aid!

I think I love you man!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats where the superbowl is homo, i forgot you knew sh-- bout football.....

Donahue can blow himself, im just keeping the Bills fever alive......dont know how we can go from world beaters last week to fuken amargeddon....

take your heads outta your asses

drink a few beers

lets go get the fuken patsies, knock that brady homo on his ass!!

who the fuk is with me!

485122[/snapback]

I am the fuk with you, brother!

AND everyone who thought they had a shot last week and has givin up???......get off this board seriosuly, get off the fence, and analyze football with your brain

485070[/snapback]

Okay, here it goes with my brain. Bills have the WORST run D in the league. Yes, thats right, the worst. Now, I do not care who we play, as our favorite coach says"We play to WIN the game"

From the tone of your post,are you saying just cause the Raiders MAY not be as bad as their record, it should be accepatble to lose to them? True football fans are looking at this current roster and the way we play and just saying ENOUGH already. Even if we buy into your argument that the Raiders don't suck, we are saying at some point we need to beat a not good, only decent team, on the road.

We`are five years into this TD experiment, and where are we. Right now, tell me ONE area of the team, or even one player, outside of Lindell(god, did I just type that) and McKee KO returns, that has you excited and looking toward the future.

Dear God in Valhalla...

You must be kidding, right? To quote one of the posters here - We're just pissed...Don't you think we're entitled...?

I think it's amusing - everytime a fan or poster here says, "Train wreck coming..." The train wreck happens, the coaching staff (surprisingly) admits the train wreck happened...then the poster(s) get called on the carpet for being a disloyal fan. Where's the logic?

Shouldn't your ire be directed at the staff who:

a) either can't see a train wreck before a poster on this board sees it coming

or

b) knows a train wreck is about to happen and yet drives the train into the abyss anyway...

Who are you pissed at again? Tell you what pass the Kool-Aid, I might as well totally kid myself and just hallucinate we have a playoff calibre team with these dummies...

Charles

Okay, here it goes with my brain. Bills have the WORST run D in the league. Yes, thats right, the worst. Now, I do not care who we play, as our favorite coach says"We play to WIN the game"

From the tone of your post,are you just cause the Raiders MAY not be as bad as their record, it should be accepatble to lose to them? True football fans are looking at these current roster and the way we play and just saying ENOUGH already. Even if we buy into your argument that the Raiders don't suck, we are saying at some point we need to beat  a not good, only decent team, on the road.

We`are five years into this TD experiment, and where are we. Right now, tell me ONE area of the team, or even one player, outside of Lindell(god, did I just type that) and McKee KO returns, that has you excited and looking toward the future.

485131[/snapback]

Yeah? But.....but....we BILLIEVE! Isn't that enough!?

From the tone of your post,are you just cause the Raiders MAY not be as bad as their record, it should be accepatble to lose to them? True football fans are looking at these current roster and the way we play and just saying ENOUGH already. Even if we buy into your argument that the Raiders don't suck, we are saying at some point we need to beat  a not good, only decent team, on the road.

485131[/snapback]

Who has me excited bout the future????

Willis fuken McGahee!

Lee Fuken Evans!

Terrence fuken McGee!

Nate fuekn Clemets!

Willis fuken McGahee!

Lee Fuken Evans!

Terrence fuken McGee!

Nate fuekn Clemets!

485140[/snapback]

Who will willis run behind?

Who can throw the ball to Evans

Clements gone after this year(We all TD will not pay him)

Willis fuken McGahee!

Lee Fuken Evans!

Terrence fuken McGee!

Nate fuekn Clemets!

485140[/snapback]

Right now there is about a 50% chance that Nate will not be back next year. This is what has you excited?

Who will willis run behind?

Who can throw the ball to Evans

Clements gone after this year(We all TD will not pay him)

485145[/snapback]

Dont worry my paranoid child!

When we beat the Patsies next week you can sleep safe and sound!

And all will be right in your world!

Right now, tell me ONE area of the team, or even one player, outside of Lindell(god, did I just type that) and McKee KO returns, that has you excited and looking toward the future.

485131[/snapback]

I'm excited about playing the Dolphins and the Jets again. I'll never forget that two-game winning streak we had back in 2005 when we DOMINATED those chumps. Remember when Miami set a franchise record for penalties? They were cheating and they couldn't even beat us. I loved how those tricky Bills waited right until the end to force that fumble. And to think I was nervous! And the Jets, with grandfathers Vinny and Curtis, they didn't stand a chance against our powerhouse defense! Thank God they're in our division! We'll destroy them both again! Here we come 5-11!!!

Oh wait, those are road games. :angry:

Dont worry my paranoid child!

When we beat the Patsies next week you can sleep safe and sound!

And all will be right in your world!

485150[/snapback]

They'll still be misreable losers when we beat the pats. They don't deserve the joy, only the Billievers like us do!!!!!!!!!!! Right B-dawg!?

Willis fuken McGahee!

Lee Fuken Evans!

Terrence fuken McGee!

Nate fuekn Clemets!

485140[/snapback]

who is this fuken guy you keep talking about ?? can he stop the run or throw the ball over 15 yards ??????

The teams we've beat are a comined fooken 4-14, yeah baby, we are SB bound!!!!!

485158[/snapback]

OH NO!

3-4!!!!

half game outta fisrt!!!!

facing the team we can jump into first place!!!!

LETS THROW IN THE SEASON GET NERVOUS LIKE PUSSIES!!!!