Listen to Mularkey's NC?

AJ1

The guy had one trump card and he played it three weeks ago.  He's out of cards and the Bills are out of luck.

484100[/snapback]

Watching Tim Anderson play reminds me of the time the entire Cambodian midget wrestling federation wrassled that lion. Mularkey finally admitted that personnel changes may be the next move. What's Cortez Kennedy doing these days?

<_<

Watching Tim Anderson play reminds me of the time the entire Cambodian midget wrestling federation wrassled that lion.  Mularkey finally admitted that personnel changes may be the next move.  What's Cortez Kennedy doing these days? 

<_<

484152[/snapback]

Where's the freakin' audio? Can't find it... man, the bb.com site is really no good.

Guest BackInDaDay
Watching Tim Anderson play reminds me of the time the entire Cambodian midget wrestling federation wrassled that lion.  Mularkey finally admitted that personnel changes may be the next move.  What's Cortez Kennedy doing these days? 

<_<

484152[/snapback]

The hell with that! What's the Cambodian midget wrestling federation doing these days? :lol:

TD "Corey Simon is available? I'll pass, we don't need him."

484168[/snapback]

Well remember...TD only wants Players who REALLY want to be Buffalo Bills...Regardless of their Talent Level, or how much they can help at an area of Need...So unless the Players Agent is basically offering a "Home Town Deal," and the Player is BEGGING to come to Buffalo (and God knows that happens ALL the time), TD will not be interested...

But he will be posing for pictures with Local Bills Backers clubs and dodging tough questions...So we got that going for us at least... <_<