Lenny P Stirring The Pot

Rico

Promo = assclown

Nobody is trying to salvage Drew's career for it's own sake. It's not about Drew, it's about WINS. This argument betrays a personal hatred against Drew that is both irrational and Freudian.

Protect the ball = points = wins = Drew's not so bad after all

Fumbles and missed FG's = 10 pts = loss = Drew is the devil

What passes as serious analysis on this board is pathetic and highly simplistic scapegoating. What a joke.

I admit I was pessimistic about the game. But a couple things make me more optimistic........one a Freak thing happened tonight on the train home from work where I hooked up with a chick and the other is I bet against the Bills on my weekly pick sheet. The Bills always screw me in one way or another so they'll win this week just to keep me from winning......

Bledsoe killed Jax with his arm last year. This year, Jacksonville worked on preventing that. there weren't alot of chances to go long. We have one great RB and a potentially great RB. We have a weak (as of now) O-line and a strong d. I fail to see a problem with the game plan or the QB. They move the ball well with slow sustained drives. Boring maybe but not a product of drew's fragile mental state.

150 yards passing and one td was enough to get someone a super bowl MVP.

How about eric moulds not turning the ball over??? especially in thred zone..um..um.. I mean bledsoe sucks, sorry

35415[/snapback]

Exactly. That fumble was all DB's fault. <_<

That's at least three and possibly seven points that make the "reclaimation" project look a lot different on Monday morning. Drew caused Lindell's kick to sail wide too.

Pot stiring is what "journalists" do on slow days to justify being on the payroll. Now that the season's here, the only thing that matters is three hours on Sunday. Everything else is just parasitic B.S.

Anyone here wish TD returned Jeff George's phone call?

Just curious.

35795[/snapback]

Uh, no...no more washed out retread QB's. Hey I have an idea...how about someone SCOUT for a QB? You know, we pay scouts to find talented players...HOW ABOUT FINDING SOME????? And that means actually looking, not reading a Mel Kiper reprt and going with that. Why can NE and other teams do it and we can't?

PTR

We moved the ball well last week, controlled the time of possesion.

They only reason we lost is because of 2 key fumbles, a missed FG, an untimely holding call, and a defensive collapse on the last drive.

We beat ourselves. This 1 game analysis of doing everything possible to salvage Drew Bledsoe's career is comepletely laughable.