From now on

Adam

Anyone rushing the field should be treated as if armed and dangerous. And be stopped with the MOST IMMEDIATE means neccessary!

I'm sick of this garbage- people get killed because fans who feel they're entitled to do something they have no right to do- these fans should have no rights- PERIOD! :blush:

Anyone rushing the field should be treated as if armed and dangerous. And be stopped with the MOST IMMEDIATE means neccessary!

I'm sick of this garbage- people get killed because fans who feel they're entitled to do something they have no right to do- these fans should have no rights- PERIOD! :blush:

483061[/snapback]

So you're saying any fan who runs out on the field should be shot?

I think that fans running out on the field is just plain stupid and wastes time, but i don't know if they should be shot and killed on the spot....

But i do think that it is getting a little out of control....

:blush:

483061[/snapback]

483061[/snapback]

:blush::(:doh::doh:

perhaps this  most unfortunate incident,

Goalpost death

483136[/snapback]

And it's not the first time. Numerous people have been severely injured by falling goal posts in the past. As much as it's fun for everyone else to rush the field and tear down the goal posts, it's just not worth the risk of killing someone.

Baseball has successfully eliminated fans rushing on the field. Football can do the same.