"the ineptitude of this government"

TPS

No, but I think it's been taken to a more extreme level these guys.  I recently read an article with a list of long-time government professionals who have resigned from various departments because of this increased degree of partisan political appointees, and the ineptitude of these appointees.

As for KRC's comment, read a few more threads here and see who has responded with "but Clinton/Dems were worse."  In fact, all you need to do is read the second response in the "Plamegate" thread....

As I've said many times, many of the right-wingers on this board act just like some of the Clinton supporters did here prior to Bush--"My man can do no wrong."  You end up saying the darndest things when you constantly defend these idiots--politicians, although it could apply to you righties....  :doh:

482238[/snapback]

Mostly because alot more high end bad sh-- has happened, which is ALWAYS going to show how totally inept the political folks in government are. It's going to continue to get worse the more power they're given and the more money they have access to.