Willis talks a little birthday smack

Some of you guys make me sick... It's a GAME... F*ckin' A Willis! Tell em you're the best! It's about time we had a REAL premier player on this offense. You guys who are upset that he is talking smack will NEVER be happy. This kind of talk is what makes sports fun. It adds to the game this week. Who will be eating crow after Sunday? Willis if he gets held to 60, or the Oakland Defense for laughing at him now, and the he runs for 150?

Some of you guys make me sick... It's a GAME...  F*ckin' A Willis! Tell em you're the best! It's about time we had a REAL premier player on this offense.  You guys who are upset that he is talking smack will NEVER be happy. This kind of talk is what makes sports fun. It adds to the game this week. Who will be eating crow after Sunday? Willis if he gets held to 60, or the Oakland Defense for laughing at him now, and the he runs for 150?

482027[/snapback]

Yeah, that too.

Oy, kid can't keep his mouth shut - between our inconsistent line and BiG Ted - our running game will be in for an inconsistent day...

What you wanna bet Willis sits our training camp on the advice of Drew R for a bigger contract...?

Charles

Smart move?  Yeah, it's about as smart as the Bills D praising themselves before the Tampa Bay game only to have Tampa run all over them.  After the game Tampa players were litterally laughing at the Bills D.  I guess the Bills D got in Tampa's head too?  :rolleyes:

481959[/snapback]

So I guess that means all birds are geese? They arent even connected, nobody laughed at the Bills defense when they said that. We'll see whos laughing Sunday, and it wont be the Raiders.

The guy is a stud RB.  I have no problem with his confidence.

482017[/snapback]

I don't either. He's not saying he's the best ever like the defense laughingly did, he's saying he's the best right now. At least he's in the ballpark. The reaction from the Raiders should have just as much of a motivation boost for him as his boast may add motivation to the Oakland defense. The Raiders should see a steady diet of stiff arms this week.

I'm on the 'Willis is going to rush for 4 TDs, 200 yards, and throw another one" versus a soft raiders D bandwagon.  Who is with me?

482244[/snapback]

I am :rolleyes:

In all seriousness though I don't see the problem with what Willis said. He believes he's the best then good for him. I'd rather have someone who believes in themselves that they're that good then someone who's unsure or reserved. So he's got some swagger to him. If Mcgahee wants to toot his own horn then keep on tootin Willis, and hopefully the Bills keep on ridin the horse.

Let the Raiders defense laugh and underestimate Willis. They won't be laughing come Sunday. I don't buy this "they're desperate for a win stuff" the raiders are a bad football team. If we lose that doesn't speak for the raiders being desperate that speaks to us not being good.