Jest OC Out For Year

The Jests appear to be completely finished. I think they will be very lucky to finish 5-11. Yes, the temptation does exist to be happy, but I for one do not cheer injuries.

Imo, the AFC East is down to a 3 team race. NE is banged up and the phish (imo) are imposters with a rookie coach. The Bills have problems, but we have a 2-0 divisional record.

The temptation always exists to classify games as "must win," but beating Oakland could put us in serious contention from where I sit. Fine, our wins were less than spectacular, but Oakland is a mess, and there is no reason to believe that the Bills are not capable of putting some good games together.

We shall see, but it DOES feel good to even think about the playoffs after a 1-3 start.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 QBs, and Now a Center

The AFC East is a 2-team race: Buffalo and NE. And with the injuries NE is suffering, the gap is closing between them and Buffalo. I still don't think the Bills have a snowball's chance in Miami of winning at NE in 2 weeks given their huge advantages, but I can see a split with them and sweeping the Dolphins and Jets.

The Jests appear to be completely finished. I think they will be very lucky to finish 5-11. Yes, the temptation does exist to be happy, but I for one do not cheer injuries.

Imo, the AFC East is down to a 3 team race. NE is banged up and the phish (imo) are imposters with a rookie coach. The Bills have problems, but we have a 2-0 divisional record.

The temptation always exists to classify games as "must win," but beating Oakland could put us in serious contention from where I sit. Fine, our wins were less than spectacular, but Oakland is a mess, and there is no reason to believe that the Bills are not capable of putting some good games together.

We shall see, but it DOES feel good to even think about the playoffs after a 1-3 start.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 QBs, and Now a Center

478223[/snapback]

Much as I'd like to, I can't stick the stake into the Jets just quite yet. IIRC, they and the Bills tend to split their games against each other.

Much as I'd like to, I can't stick the stake into the Jets just quite yet. IIRC, they and the Bills tend to split their games against each other.

478249[/snapback]

Maybe you are right SIC, but they lost 2 qbs and their current one will soon be 42. Their backup rb is out for a few weeks, they lost their pro-bowl center for the season, their best DE is injury prone and their coach is sub-par.

Next year, they are said to be 28 million over the cap.

I am thinking that things appear to be pretty bleak in New Jersey. :blink:

Maybe you are right SIC, but they lost 2 qbs and their current one will soon be 42. Their backup rb is out for a few weeks, they lost their pro-bowl center for the season, their best DE is injury prone and their coach is sub-par.

Next year, they are said to be 28 million over the cap.

I am thinking that things appear to be pretty bleak in New Jersey.  :D

478259[/snapback]

Blaylock is actually out 6-8 weeks if not the season last I heard. Ty Law got dinged up and is consistently getting flags thrown against him for his illegal contact. John Abraham will probably take December off so he doesn't risk his shot at a big pay day.

It's days like these when it's real good to be a Bills fan down in Jets land. :blink: