(OT) Brady or Vick to start?

Fezmid

I say Vick. NE is gonna get ahead of the Cards early and then its gonna be run, run, run. Plus the St. Louis secondary is shaky.

34798[/snapback]

I wish this was the case as I have Dillon on my team...however, the same thing that happened last week will happen this week, they won't use Dillon that much until they have a backup for him...they don't want to risk an injury and then have no tailbacks on the active roster.

see, now this would be a concern. Brady vs. Vick (Unlike Nick's Bledsoe vs McNair - sorry nick, but you knew the answer to that! :blush: )

Anyway, in my league anyway, QBs get points for rushing, just as a RB would get 6 if he threw a TD pass.

With only that in mind, i would go with Vick.

However, if you want to play the safe (safe, yet most likely still get you points) go with Brady.

You take no chances with Brady (you're gonna get some points), but he probably wont get you tons of points.

Vick could give you a goose egg, or he could BLOW UP.

I like to gamble, so i would go Vick.

Vick will probably get injured against the Rams.

35178[/snapback]

and there's you huge question mark. Its not "is Vick gonna get hurt this year" but "in which game is he gonna get hurt?"

still, I have this weird feeling about zona this week, as if NE is already thinking BYE week, and looking past the cards. I would start Vick .

and there's you huge question mark. Its not "is Vick gonna get hurt this year" but "in which game is he gonna get hurt?"

Even if Vick does stay healthy he's not very likely to better Brady totals.

Vick is the most overrated player in football.