Bills can win the East

marck

Looking at where the Bills are now, I have a great feeling that the team will get better over the next 10 games. They will be getting Roscoe Parrish and Kevin Everett back, Angelo Crowell is playing better each week and the interrior run defense has to get better (can it really get any worse).

This week the Bills need to beat an Oakland team who really looks as though they have quit. Plus Randy Moss has bad ribs and a strained groin and even if he plays he will not be the dynamic Randy Moss.

Run Willis and control the clock and just let the Raiders make the mistakes they make over and over and that game will be a win in the Bills column.

As odd as this may seem, I am not going to "assume the loss" against the Patriots. The Bills have everything against them, Patriots coming off a byte, Bills going from West coast to East coast, Sunday night game on the road and on and on. I think the Bills will play the game close and it may possibly be decided deep into the 4th quarter.

Even if we lose, we have the advantage of the bye and winnable games at home against Kansas City,Carolina, Denver and New England. Of the four games we have after the break on the road, the games at Miami and the Jets are very winnable and even the Cincinnati game may be played at a time where the Bengals have their division clinched.

I think it is very possible to get to 10 wins and win the AFC East.

What does the board think?

As odd as this may seem, I am not going to "assume the loss" against the Patriots.

477905[/snapback]

You're right in that we have the best chance to win as compared to the last few times we've visited Foxboro.

But... that assumes we show up, which we simply have not done since, oh, 1999 or thereabouts.

I'm in full "trust-but-verify" mode over this game. But first, we should beat the Raiders :-)

Why not?

Our division features "Gus Frerrotte, and the jests, who are shot!" :w00t:

Did I omit the pats? They are banged up and devestated by personnel and coaching losses. Sure they are still good, but another injury or 2 will put them right back into the pack (where they already seem to be).

I am not making big predictions here, but the AFC East this season might be won with a 9-7 record. Why not us?

Ty Law jumps on that fumble and we lose the game. Miami doesn't fumble and we lose that game.

Vinny was a fan 3 weeks ago. Miami played an awful game. Once we play a decent team, reality will hit some of you pretty hard.

Be happy with the win, but it's one game at a time. Any win we get, we're lucky to get.