All of you Moulds haters

Agreed. I didn't see any drops the past few weeks. He has been nothing short of a playmaker.

Those who suggested that he'd get boo'ed taking the QB situation public need to lighten up. He *is* the team leader.

()()

I know, I know, its traumatic for some Bills fans that a player

actually wants to win badly....

fess up you Moulds haters......

477859[/snapback]

Agreed. I didn't see any drops the past few weeks. He has been nothing short of a playmaker.

Those who suggested that he'd get boo'ed taking the QB situation public need to lighten up. He *is* the team leader.

477927[/snapback]

He's got some serious leading to do between now and Halloween,,,and then of course there's always the month of November looming?????

I don't think anyone "hates" him or doesn't appreciate what he's done for the franchise, just doesn't feel he's worth $9M for the whole 60 yards he gets. His production has dropped, he catches passes but he sure didn't help JP out at all by not coming back on his route when he was in trouble. He doesn't really have that escapability anymore.

Not blaming him for getting older, but it's a situation similar to Jerry Rice in his last year in SF, or like Troy Brown now in NE. We've got several young guys nipping at his heels that won't have much of a dropoff, and he makes a lot of $ that needs to be spent elsewhere (ahem OL ahem).

quote=rtconner,Oct 17 2005, 09:53 AM]I am still profoundly confused as to why anyone would ever hate Moulds. What has they guy done to deserve any hate at all?

"Stupid Moulds and his stupid 8477 recieving yards for the Bills, and his stupid 46 recieving touchdowns. I hate that guy"

. :w00t: ...

477870[/snapback]

:lol: Well Said. I'm also profoundly confused by the way people rag on moulds and the way people raged on mcgahee. When you have a qb that can get the ball into the receivers hands they have the opportunity to make plays. We've done that and he's making plays. No the overall stats aren't sexy, but we're not the type of offense built for big passing yards anyway. Get the catchs pick up 1st downs keep the chain gang moving and pound willis away. That's our MO, and we're starting to do that well. I don't see the cause for moulds bashing.

Ok, relax! He is finally playing like he wants to be here. Where was he during the three games we lost? I figure you'll blame JP, right! Lets hope he decides to show up for the rest of our games this season. No need to eat crow because the baby decides to play!

First, nobody can tell me that Moulds is not trying harder with holcomb in, because he clearly is, i have loved moulds his whole career with buffalo but i've been very agitated with him this year for not making an effort to catch catchable balls for JP. Moulds was obviously upset he wasnt getting the ball with a string of 8, 18, and 14 yard games in a row. He is a leader on this team.... hence me not liking his attitude, i clearly saw a couple of times in the saints game where he didnt even try to catch the ball, i think one was a slant that he just put on hand out for while jogging, and the other was an out pattern that where the ball was high but catchable and he didnt even bother to jump. You can all see the pep in his step now that holcomb is in and the fact that he is acting this way and he is a leader on a young offense makes me sick.

Second, why is everybody saying how much moulds has stepped up his game? His last two games he's had 59 yards and 63 yards receiving, oh yeah..... he's really emerged now.... so until moulds catches 10 balls for 100 yards and a 1 td i'll leave the crow uneaten thanks

Ok, relax!  He is finally playing like he wants to be here.  Where was he during the three games we lost?  I figure you'll blame JP, right!  Lets hope he decides to show up for the rest of our games this season.  No need to eat crow because the baby decides to play!

478222[/snapback]

He may or may not be more excited with KH at QB, but I didn't see where he let up when JP was in there. IMO, he's making more plays now because the QB is getting him the ball now.

I like JP a lot, and I think he'll be a good QB for us. I've also been critical of Eric for, amongst other things, dropping too many easy ones. But even I can't blame him for not catching balls thrown 20 feet over his head.

ok.i was dissing him for being a punk and dropping passes and being otspoken.i didnt think a "leader should run his mouth"if he wasnt leading by example.with that said i am glad mould is producing.i really wanted jp to suceed,but kelly is making the basic plays that jp could not and apparently getting the ball to moulds does not seem to be a problem for kelly.so i will eat crw hell i was the one that started the mouldy moulds post.go bills in"05

ok.i was dissing him for being a punk and dropping passes and being otspoken.i didnt think a "leader should run his mouth"if he wasnt leading by example.with that said i am glad mould is producing.i really wanted jp to suceed,but kelly is making the basic plays that jp could not and apparently getting the ball to moulds does not seem to be a problem for kelly.so i will eat crw hell i was the one that started the mouldy moulds post.go bills in"05

478453[/snapback]

He wasn't "Running his mouth." He was just being honest that JP just wasn't reading the defense and over throwing the ball. He did what a leader needs to do to win sometimes and that's being honest even if someone may get their feelings hurt. The claim that he tries harder with Kelly is complete garbage. If he doesn't get the ball he can't make a play. You see having someone to get you the ball in stride is essential to making a play!