Can the Bills Run on The Road?

zow2

Listen, it's all nice and good when the Bills can shred teams with McGahee in the friendly confines of the Ralph. Once they go on the road, however, it's a different story. It's very tough to establish that kind of running game in someone elses' house and we've seen it before. They will need Holcomb to step up and be better than he has been or Oakland and NE will have their way. Our D is not going to hold either of those teams under 21 pts.

I'll be very impressed with this team if they can grind out good running yardage on the road.

Listen,  it's all nice and good when the Bills can shred teams with McGahee in the friendly confines of the Ralph.  Once they go on the road, however, it's a different story.  It's very tough to establish that kind of running game in someone elses' house and we've seen it before.  They will need Holcomb to step up and be better than he has been or Oakland and NE will have their way.  Our D is not going to hold either of those teams under 21 pts. 

I'll be very impressed with this team if they can grind out good running yardage on the road.

477655[/snapback]

Oakland couldn't hold me and 10 friends under 21 points. If the bills can't establish the run in this game then we have no business talking playoffs.