Syracuse University Football...

inkman

SU football suuuuuuucks right now. But, I'm sure Robinson showed up, looked at the refuse he had to work with, and started laughing.

Most of these guys were recruited to run an option offense. There are no QBs on the team, no WRs, 1 running back worth talking about, etc.

I'm a little disappointed that the D sucks too, I figured Robinson would be able to get more production out of these guys.

I'm willing to give him at least 3-4 years as long as we see some steady improvement. This downward spiral started a long time ago.

As I tell the freshmen who call me looking for more $$$, start winning some big games and I'll think about sending more cash SU's way.

RTB

SU football suuuuuuucks right now. But, I'm sure Robinson showed up, looked at the refuse he had to work with, and started laughing.

Most of these guys were recruited to run an option offense. There are no QBs on the team, no WRs, 1 running back worth talking about, etc.

I'm a little disappointed that the D sucks too, I figured Robinson would be able to get more production out of these guys.

I'm willing to give him at least 3-4 years as long as we see some steady improvement. This downward spiral started a long time ago.

As I tell the freshmen who call me looking for more $$$, start winning some big games and I'll think about sending more cash SU's way.

RTB

476601[/snapback]

I used to be pissed at them for not recruiting my bro but at this point I'm glad. :(

Watching the game on line at work, it's just one turnover after another against the mighty Rutgers University.  They might be the worst Division 1 school this side of Buffalo.      :rolleyes:

476575[/snapback]

Rutgers is on the upswing. Schiano has this team going in the right direction.

:(