Tedy Bruschi is returning this season

ATBNG

I thought he's this great "family" man? Playing after you've had a freaking stroke? After having won 3 Superbowls? Dumbest man on the planet.

476532[/snapback]

Agreed. But then again Pats will probably not pay his contract. Good ad for getting the best you can.

Agreed. But then again Pats will probably not pay his contract. Good ad for getting the best you can.

They have to. He's a vested veteran so his salary was guaranteed after the season started. And the Pats must be desperate, if they're considering letting him play after more or less saying he was going to sit out the season. Dumb move IMHO. Sit out the year and get ready for next year, Tedy.

They have to.  He's a vested veteran so his salary was guaranteed after the season started.  And the Pats must be desperate, if they're considering letting him play after more or less saying he was going to sit out the season.  Dumb move IMHO.  Sit out the year and get ready for next year, Tedy.

476544[/snapback]

My Bad. reference was meant to be future not present. The man has a serious problem. This is not a concussion. You don't just recover and play a major contact sport at a major position and live a long life. Enjoy your family!!!

Dumbest Man on the Planet?

476553[/snapback]

according to ppl closest to him,he has recovered much quicker then expected. he also did not have a major stroke. he was excercising just weeks after it happened,and football is not what caused the minor stroke in the first place.his heart is healed,he's strong and ready to go. he has his wifes blessings and doctors ok. cant wait to see him pick off those buffalo garbage qb's left and right.the best iml is coming back soooooon. :(

according to ppl closest to him,he has recovered much quicker then expected. he also did not have a major stroke. he was excercising just weeks after it happened,and football is not what caused the minor stroke in the first place.his heart is healed,he's strong and ready to go. he has his wifes blessings and doctors ok. cant wait to see him pick off those buffalo garbage qb's left and right.the best iml is coming back soooooon. :rolleyes:

Bruschi likely won't do jack this year. He'll more than likely get hurt because he's not in football shape. That's why he should sit it out and come back next year. But bring it on. It will be an interesting medical experiment. I can see it now:

"This is your brain after a stroke. This is your brain after a stroke playing football. Any questions?" :(

C'mon people. We all know what will happen. He will come back against the Bills and it will give NE an emotional lift and he will have the game clinching sack or INT and the Patriots will ride that for the rest of the season into the playoffs and win another Superbowl. That kind of stuff happens to NE.

C'mon people. We all know what will happen. He will come back against the Bills and it will give NE an emotional lift and he will have the game clinching sack or INT and the Patriots will ride that for the rest of the season into the playoffs and win another Superbowl. That kind of stuff happens to NE.

476764[/snapback]

Hey, I seen the ship takeing on some water, glad thats the defensive leak ,that will plug the hull,and sail it allthe way to four out of five....

I hope his first game back, if he comes back at all, IS against the Bills. He'll need a few games to get back into game shape.

I hope his first game back, if he comes back at all, IS against the Bills.  He'll need a few games to get back into game shape.

476881[/snapback]

And I hope he meets Sam Adams head-on in a 1st and goal situation where SA has a full head of steam as the lead blocker.

476764[/snapback]

Or, he'll come back against the Bills, give the fans an emotional lift for the 1st Qtr, then, when he falls down in the middle of the field, with blood coming out of his nose and dies, we can all feel sorry for him.

This guy is an idiot for coming back. He has a freakin family. I don't care what the media says, there is no way in hell his wife supports this.