IQ less than 50?

Lets start a thread listing the things he believes about sports that only a person with an IQ under 50 would agree with.

I'll start...

This guy, just yesterday, adamantly stated that the Bills' MAIN goal was to try and trick the fans and the media. Their MAIN goal. Not winning. Tricking us. This is, without hyperbole, one of the most moronic things I have ever heard. You can disagree with their results, but to believe that MM and TD, whose jobs are predicated on winning, are sitting in their offices devising ways to trick us and him you have to possess an IQ less than 50.

Keep it going. Believe me, this "mensa member" will provide the fodder. I think his MAIN goal is to prove that he's smarter than the world, thereby eradicating his feelings of inadequacy derived from never being asked to play in any reindeer games.

Lets start a thread listing the things he believes about sports that only a person with an IQ under 50 would agree with. 

I'll start...

This guy, just yesterday, adamantly stated that the Bills' MAIN goal was to try and trick the fans and the media.  Their MAIN goal.  Not winning.  Tricking us.  This is, without hyperbole, one of the most moronic things I have ever heard.  You can disagree with their results, but to believe that MM and TD, whose jobs are predicated on winning, are sitting in their offices devising ways to trick us and him you have to possess an IQ less than 50.

Keep it going.  Believe me, this "mensa member" will provide the fodder.  I think his MAIN goal is to prove that he's smarter than the world, thereby eradicating his feelings of inadequacy derived from never being asked to play in any reindeer games.

474979[/snapback]

Bulldog...is this you?

I'll start...

This guy, just yesterday, adamantly stated that the Bills' MAIN goal was to try and trick the fans and the media.  Their MAIN goal.  Not winning.  Tricking us.  This is, without hyperbole, one of the most moronic things I have ever heard.  You can disagree with their results, but to believe that MM and TD, whose jobs are predicated on winning, are sitting in their offices devising ways to trick us and him you have to possess an IQ less than 50.

Keep it going.  Believe me, this "mensa member" will provide the fodder.  I think his MAIN goal is to prove that he's smarter than the world, thereby eradicating his feelings of inadequacy derived from never being asked to play in any reindeer games.

474979[/snapback]

As many have said here before, it is not predicated on winning, but putting

people in the seats, selling hot dogs and making money.

<_<

Do enough people actually listen to him to sustain this thread?

474991[/snapback]

the sad state of affairs on TSW since the OT threads were moved.

this is the 3rd thread i have seen started on this guy in the past couple of days.

he is pretty popular for a guy everyone hates so much.

thereby eradicating his feelings of inadequacy derived from never being asked to play in any reindeer games.

474979[/snapback]

Or of ever going out on a date of the opposite sex.

the sad state of affairs on TSW since the OT threads were moved.

this is the 3rd thread i have seen started on this guy in the past couple of days.

he is pretty popular for a guy everyone hates so much.

475394[/snapback]

I agree, this is supposed to be a place where out of town fans can come to talk about the Bills. Enough about this Schopp guy, and hey if he is a MENSA member, he must be very insecure to keep bragging about it!

I agree, this is supposed to be a place where out of town fans can come to talk about the Bills.  Enough about this Schopp guy, and hey if he is a MENSA member, he must be very insecure to keep bragging about it!

476309[/snapback]

RJ = Mensa member... :(

Hey, if we're going to boycott schopp, then how are we going to critique his mensaless statements??  Let's just all form a pact to never listen to WGR again, minus sabres broadcasts.  That's a better statement that mocking what he says.

476505[/snapback]

Amen. Anybody who is actually posting statements this week is obviously still listening to him....this post should not be intended to encourage folks to listen, because that's what he's trying to do.