Nice Losman item from Buff. News

Good to see the old man still believes in his QB of the future:

Bills owner Ralph Wilson approached J.P. Losman in the locker room Sunday following the team's win over the Dolphins. Losman didn't go into great detail about the conversation, but he said Wilson offered some encouraging words to the young quarterback.

"He was letting me know how tough this business is as far as having a young quarterback coming in trying to be successful at such a young age," Losman said. "It was all good stuff."

Good to see the old man still believes in his QB of the future:

473767[/snapback]

If the conversation was anything like Ralph's halftime speech everyone else must have been showered, dressed, and left the locker room by the time it was over.... :blink:

"Ruined" is definitely not a quote from me.  I still don't think it was the right move, but happy about the win.

473801[/snapback]

LOL....that wasn't pointed at you RtDB, just at the overall sentiment of doom and gloom over pulling JP.

LOL....that wasn't pointed at you RtDB, just at the overall sentiment of doom and gloom over pulling JP.

473878[/snapback]

still dont see the point ...if they win 2 out of their next six i'd be surprised, and the jets game should be an easy one with vinny having no training camp and starting in his first road contest

if you wanna win you better get someone else in here after that jet game