Came To Play

Keuka

I went to the game yesterday and I got my money's worth. The weather was great, tons of food at the tailgate party, the people in the stadium were just as entertaining as the game, and a few Bills players deserve a shout out for the games they played.

Nate Clements: He has always killed the Dolphins. Great tackles, an interception, and the fumble. If the Bills want to move forward as a team they need to keep him next year.

Sam Adams: I was at the game yesterday and I watched him terrorize Miami. It is amazing to see a guy that big, move that fast, with that much power. That is one pick up that TD has gotten right.

Brian Moorman and the punt coverage team: The punts and punt coverage were awesome yesterday. Great special teams!

Terrence McGee: Good coverage as a DB. Great run back at the end of the game. That run back last week against the Saints still haunts me.

Kelly Holcomb: Played like a professional not a scared school girl wetting their panties.

Your right and Josh Reed had some nice plays.

471668[/snapback]

Outside of the hold at the end. ;)

I was thinking yesterday how he seemed to be managing to hold onto a roster spot with reasonable (not excellent, but good) play, catching the balls coming to him and laying out key blocks...

Outside of the hold at the end.  ;)

I was thinking yesterday how he seemed to be managing to hold onto a roster spot with reasonable (not excellent, but good) play, catching the balls coming to him and laying out key blocks...

471675[/snapback]

I'm wondering if stripes didn't blow the call by getting the number wrong. The strongside TE was definitely holding at the POA and was the reason that Willis was able to get the corner. I never saw where the guy threw the flag so I'm not positive that he actually threw it at Reed but instead threw it at the TE but got the number wrong.

Cya

Uhhhh...London Fletcher anyone? We'd all be sitting here wondering how in the hell would we climb out of this 1-4 hole if Fletch hadn't been flying around all day...

471710[/snapback]

I actually think it was Fletcher that caused the fumble at the end and not Clements. Clements moved his shoulder towards the ball but if you look carefully Brown pulls the ball down and Nate's shoulder hits nothing. It's Flethers hand coming around the backside that knocked the ball loose.

I'll give Tim Anderson's unhralded effort a little nod here.

He played a pretty solid game and even showed some ability to push the pocket up into Frerotte's face a couple times.

I think I'd have to argue against TMcGee making the list though. He gave up a TD to a TE and got worked by a plodding receiver for a mammoth 50yrd pick-up that changed the game when the Bills were pitching a shut-out and had miamuh pinned deep on 2nd/18 in the 3rdqrtr.