Marvin Harrison or Eric Moulds

nuklz2594

If Moulds had the same attitude and production there as he had in his first three years here, I'm not sure he would've lasted or just been placed in the slot where he would have languished. Don't forget that EM was drafted in '96; Manning didn't come in the league until, when, '99?

I always think questions like these are a little unfair to ask. Retroactively changing the organization a guy plays for and trying to read tea leaves to how he would've done is impossible. Every little thing would be changed that made that player who he is. Who's his QB? Does he trip over a misplaced stepladder?

Would Moulds have the success Marvin has enjoyed in Indy?

470425[/snapback]

Absolutely. Can you imagine Moulds in a high powered offense with Manning throwing to him? Moulds at many points in his career has been unstoppable. It is too bad Moulds has never played with a decent QB and a decent offensive line

Harrison was the guy I wanted back then, but was picked just before Moulds. You can argue about production w/ QB diferences, but there is no denying Marvin is the kind of guy you want on your team.

Harrison was the guy I wanted back then, but was picked just before Moulds.  You can argue about production w/ QB diferences, but there is no denying Marvin is the kind of guy you want on your team.

470466[/snapback]

As I recall the wind kind of left the Bills sails when the Colts took Harrison. Marvin had been the "projected" pick the Bills were hoping for. Moulds seemed to be their plan B. My recollection anyway.