wtf

meazza

This is the best thing i've ever seen. finally, we need someone else to stoop to our level. I mean, seriously, couldn't they have googled "dead buffalo" and one upped us? Nooooo... they gotta go crying like a bunch of bitches.

Oh man, this sick, disturbing, and just plain wrong thread from another Bills site has made me even more proud to be a bills fan due 100% to the fa$$ot-ass response of the phins fans.

GO BILLS!

That is great!!!

The best part is everyone getting disgusted about it...

Honestly I could care less... at least I got a laugh out of it..

The only thing better then those picks would be a Bills win this afternoon!

Oh man, this sick, disturbing, and just plain wrong thread from another Bills site has made me even more proud to be a bills fan due 100% to the fa$$ot-ass response of the phins fans.

GO BILLS!

470236[/snapback]

First of all, you sound like BF defending Artest. This, in and of itself, should be embarrassing to you.

Secondly, do you really think Bills fans are any different? Check out thet hread currently on the front page of this site where Buffalo natives have their panties in a bunch over some comments made by about their city.

Actually, I don't like what they are doing.

How would you like is somebody started to post pictures of dead Buffalo's? 

It's not just gross, but it's unethical.

470382[/snapback]

Unethical? Since when are football fans (who are notorius for waking up at 7am, pulling into the lots at 8am, and drinking themselves silly until kickoff) expected to be ethical?

I find it hilarious...

There were pictures of dead buffalos in my history books in school - did I cry? Hell no, I killed a dolphin to release my pent up anger.