I'm Moving To Atlanta - Football Heaven

Bob Lamb

Just for one week  :flirt:

Is there rapid transit to the Georgia Dome ?

469661[/snapback]

It's your lucky week. The "Black Sheep" of my family lives there- and he knows where everything evil lurks. I'll hook you guys up via email-

they say trafic sucks down there .we have a lot of people that moved down from schenectady ge .

469684[/snapback]

I've been here 14 years. Yes the traffic can be brutal at rush hour, but I'm lucky enough to have a short 10 mile drive to work up in the northern burbs. I lived 5 years each in Orlando, Dallas, and Phoenix and have to say the traffic here is no worse than those. I like it here best due to lots of trees, rolling hills, change of seasons (even occaisional snow), good economy, decent (but not great) schools. You have to get used to Southern rednecks, but they mostly keep to themselves. I'll be a Bills fan for life though, no allegiance to Falcons!

I'll be a Bills fan for life though

469808[/snapback]

Hmm....that's funny....cause I could SWEAR I see a friggin DOLPHIN in your avatar!!!

Hmm....that's funny....cause I could SWEAR I see a friggin DOLPHIN in your avatar!!!

469809[/snapback]

You're eyes do not deceive you. I decided to use this avatar until the Bills squish the fish (a bit of a protest against their play of late). IT BETTER HAPPEN SUNDAY! :flirt: I can't stand this much longer.