Great reaction about the current state of our team

"A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake." How many more mistakes is it going to take in order for Coaches and the General Manager on this football team to be held accountable? Stop pointing the finger at the players and start looking in the mirror. It is not too difficult to figure out that a QB shuffle after four games into the season has trouble written all over it. What IF Holcomb pulls out a victory against the Dolphins? What IF he plays well enough to carry us to another average 8-8 season? WHO CARES?

The Bills are taking another giant step backward and postponing the development of the so called "future of this team". I would think that two home games against division rivals are EXACTLY what Losman needs for his confidence. The only spark that this move is going to make is hopefully the one that sets flame to the resume that Donahoe has brought here. He had his chances and it DID NOT WORK!

I think everyone realizes that the Bills do not have the TEAM to make a strong run at the playoffs and beyond; so why not start the future now? Do Bills fans want to be sitting in this exact same position next year? Let's start off by cutting all ties to the Pittsburgh Steelers organization. How much damage can Donahoe, Clements and Mularkey possibly cause for our beloved Bills? If you think about it, this Pittsburgh trio has wreaked havoc on the organization. Nothing against Mularkey, but is it possible to get a head coach who has actually HAD experience as a head coach before his trial in Buffalo?

As shaky as the season has started, there is still a fleeting hope IF they adjust the play calling, give the damn ball to McGahee and inject a tenth of Takeo Spikes' determination into an underachieving Defense. There is a very well coached Miami Dolphins team coming to town and I can't think of anybody else who I would like to see the Bills release their frustration on. This is the arch rival coming to the Ralph and I can guarantee any patience the fans have left will be unleashed on anyone and everyone if the downward spiral continues.

As far as predictions go, I don't think I can pick the Bills offense to beat any team with a defense that dominates like Miami. The Dolphins have a strong running game, great coaching and a solid defense. I don't need to spell it out BUT these three components have created disaster for the Bills for the past 5 years. I hope that I am proven wrong but I don't know which is going to be more dangerous; the Dolphins or the Boo Birds!

Couldn't agree more!

Peace,

Steve

"A man who has committed a mistake and doesn't correct it, is committing another mistake." How many more mistakes is it going to take in order for Coaches and the General Manager on this football team to be held accountable? Stop pointing the finger at the players and start looking in the mirror. It is not too difficult to figure out that a QB shuffle after four games into the season has trouble written all over it. What IF Holcomb pulls out a victory against the Dolphins? What IF he plays well enough to carry us to another average 8-8 season? WHO CARES?

The Bills are taking another giant step backward and postponing the development of the so called "future of this team". I would think that two home games against division rivals are EXACTLY what Losman needs for his confidence. The only spark that this move is going to make is hopefully the one that sets flame to the resume that Donahoe has brought here. He had his chances and it DID NOT WORK!

I think everyone realizes that the Bills do not have the TEAM to make a strong run at the playoffs and beyond; so why not start the future now? Do Bills fans want to be sitting in this exact same position next year? Let's start off by cutting all ties to the Pittsburgh Steelers organization. How much damage can Donahoe, Clements and Mularkey possibly cause for our beloved Bills? If you think about it, this Pittsburgh trio has wreaked havoc on the organization. Nothing against Mularkey, but is it possible to get a head coach who has actually HAD experience as a head coach before his trial in Buffalo?

As shaky as the season has started, there is still a fleeting hope IF they adjust the play calling, give the damn ball to McGahee and inject a tenth of Takeo Spikes' determination into an underachieving Defense. There is a very well coached Miami Dolphins team coming to town and I can't think of anybody else who I would like to see the Bills release their frustration on. This is the arch rival coming to the Ralph and I can guarantee any patience the fans have left will be unleashed on anyone and everyone if the downward spiral continues.

As far as predictions go, I don't think I can pick the Bills offense to beat any team with a defense that dominates like Miami. The Dolphins have a strong running game, great coaching and a solid defense. I don't need to spell it out BUT these three components have created disaster for the Bills for the past 5 years. I hope that I am proven wrong but I don't know which is going to be more dangerous; the Dolphins or the Boo Birds!

Couldn't agree more!

Peace,

Steve

469106[/snapback]

You are agreeing with yourself? :doh:

Couldn't agree more!

Peace,

Steve

469106[/snapback]

Disagree..

Losman needs to sit,,,,,,,calm down...look at some things going on in the game.He was NOT learning out there.-in fact he was getting worse and getting into a panic/loss of confidence mode.The guy has played football all his life and cant even throw a straight ball???--that shows me he needs to be removed from the action FOR A WHILE..and get his head together.=-Maybe Holcomb wins a few games and we slowly work JP back in there..who knows??

by Tatonka

There you go...sir.

469134[/snapback]

Oh...Tatonka...of course...I should have known.

?????????????????????

http://www.phuket.com/tatonka/

??????????????????????

http://www.tatonkacapital.com/

Oh...here it is:

http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/brewery_page/b...le_tatonka.html

Oh...Tatonka...of course...I should have known.

?????????????????????

http://www.phuket.com/tatonka/

??????????????????????

http://www.tatonkacapital.com/

Oh...here it is:

http://www.bjsbrewhouse.com/brewery_page/b...le_tatonka.html

469141[/snapback]

Exactly why I didn't think it was relavant to post who it was by, since Tatonka makes no sense. Way to destroy the thread! :doh:

Couldn't agree more!

Peace,

Steve

469106[/snapback]

agree with you about 99%. Ralphy probably has no idea where he should turn now. He's let TD run this team and this is what he gets.

I think everyone realizes that the Bills do not have the TEAM to make a strong run at the playoffs and beyond; so why not start the future now? ... I don't know which is going to be more dangerous; the Dolphins or the Boo Birds!

Couldn't agree more!

Peace,

Steve

469106[/snapback]

I for one do NOT realize that the Bills do not have a team to make a strong run at the playoffs ..... I may just be a goofy fan, but the way I see it, first place in the division is currently within our reach. If Losmann continued to play as he has for the last three games (and nothing indicates a lightbulb will suddenly go off to correct his problems) all hope would have been lost.

Holcomb just may ..... MAY ... save our season ..... then again he may not, but as a fan, I refuse to give up on the season until I have to and to my way of thinking I don't HAVE TO give up for atleast another two or three losses.