Bitch Davis on WQAM

dib

Davis ( a lying POS, but that's another story) said this morning that Holcomb was a lot like Bledsoe in that "You always know where he's going to be". It would make me ill to see Jason Taylor and his cell mates doing their stupid dances on our field if they get to Holcomb. I prefer it when Taylor cries in the locker room after a loss.

Ah... let me see. Holcomb and Bledsoe... both drop back immobile QBs. Alas, there is a difference between the two. Bledsoe has the gun and Holcomb has the brain. Bledsoe's problem never was his lack of mobility. Bledsoe's problem was, and always will be his brain... it's way too slow. He does not make decisions quickly enough. Why do you think coaches would set up an alarm clock in the guy's ear?

Lastly to all of you folks who are bitching about Moulds because he wants to win now... shame on him for wanting to win now or shame on you for wanting to continue to lose.

Ah... let me see.  Holcomb and Bledsoe... both drop back immobile QBs.  Alas, there is a difference between the two.  Bledsoe has the gun and Holcomb has the brain.  Bledsoe's problem never was his lack of mobility.  Bledsoe's problem was, and always will be his brain... it's way too slow.  He does not make decisions quickly enough.  Why do you think coaches would set up an alarm clock in the guy's ear?

Lastly to all of you folks who are bitching about Moulds because he wants to win now... shame on him for wanting to win now or shame on you for wanting to continue to lose.

468835[/snapback]

My problem with Moulds is his is a short-sighted desire. He is not taking the longview. If he honestly believes Kelly Holcomb is taking the team to the Super Bowl, fine. If not, what's the point?

I don't see this team growing under a 32 year-old journeyman pocket passer with a few light-em-up games under his belt, a career spent in majority as a backup, and a 4-9 starting record. If Moulds does, fine. I want to see 100 yard games from him and at least 10 victories from this so-called playoff team. Anything else is a gigantic setback.

468835[/snapback]

Maybe we don't mind losing a few games now (which you are erroneously assuming will continue with JP in there) so that we can win more in the future and not have to continue to plug in has-been or no-been veterans to appease the short-sighted.

My problem with Moulds is his is a short-sighted desire.  He is not taking the longview.  If he honestly believes Kelly Holcomb is taking the team to the Super Bowl, fine.  If not, what's the point?

I don't see this team growing under a 32 year-old journeyman pocket passer with a few light-em-up games under his belt, a career spent in majority as a backup, and a 4-9 starting record.  If Moulds does, fine.  I want to see 100 yard games from him and at least 10 victories from this so-called playoff team.  Anything else is a gigantic setback.

468846[/snapback]

i'd be thrilled if the bills made the playoffs -- thrilled. if the only way you're going to be satisfied is with a super bowl appearance, i've got news for you: you're not going to be a happy camper for a looooooooooooooong time.

i'd be thrilled if the bills made the playoffs -- thrilled. if the only way you're going to be satisfied is with a super bowl appearance, i've got news for you: you're not going to be a happy camper for a looooooooooooooong time.

468882[/snapback]

My point is, Moulds wants to win. If he wants to win, losing in the playoffs is better exactly how?

I want to see if JP can take us to the Super Bowl in a few years' time. I don't believe for a minute that this incarnation of the team is going to do any damage in the playoffs, much less make them under Holcomb. If I'm proven wrong, great. But I'll believe it when I see it. I don't see the run defense, playcalling, blocking, or Takeo's Achilles getting any better just because they're benching the rookie QB.

My point is, Moulds wants to win.  If he wants to win, losing in the playoffs is better exactly how?

I want to see if JP can take us to the Super Bowl in a few years' time.  I don't believe for a minute that this incarnation of the team is going to do any damage in the playoffs, much less make them under Holcomb.  If I'm proven wrong, great.  But I'll believe it when I see it.  I don't see the run defense, playcalling, blocking, or Takeo's Achilles getting any better just because they're benching the rookie QB.

468891[/snapback]

I agree. You win as a team and you lose as a team.

My point is, Moulds wants to win. If he wants to win, losing in the playoffs is better exactly how?

because, the entire team gains some degree of playoff experience... not just Moulds. Instead of just hearing how you must raise your performance level a notch in the playoffs, now you expereince it. and as we have just seen, the "experience" component, or lack thereof, just got JP dispatched to the pine.

"Maybe the Buffalo Bills are doing J.P. Losman a favor by sitting him on Sunday. The Miami Dolphins defense has been frightningly stout thus far and a well rested Jason Taylor is due for a multi-sack performance.

Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey announced that Kelly Holcomb would get the starting nod over the Losman earlier today

The problem is that Holcomb might find himself on his back alot on Sunday. The Dolphins have recorded seven sacks in three games and are coming off a bye, so they should have little trouble breaking through a Buffalo Bills offensive line that has given up an embarrasing number of sacks (11 to be exact)."

From www.miamifootball.com.

That is mighty cocky for a team that hasn't won on the road yet, and got their arse swept by the Bills last year.

GOD I HATE MIAMI!!!

KILL THEM! WIPE THEM OUT!!

Davis ( a lying POS, but that's another story) said this morning that Holcomb was a lot like Bledsoe in that "You always know where he's going to be".  It would make me ill to see Jason Taylor and his cell mates doing their stupid dances on our field if they get to Holcomb.  I prefer it when Taylor cries in the locker room after a loss.

468817[/snapback]

yeah - he has a lot of credibility

Davis kept Holcomb on the bench while he tried unsuccessfully to justify a blown #1 pick at QB.

probably should check with his current team about how he's handling the QB situation. :doh:

That is mighty cocky for a team that hasn't won on the road yet, and got their arse swept by the Bills last year.

Also cocky for fans that dont even sell out their own home games.

Lately a lot of Miami apparel that smells suspiciously like moth balls.

Bledsoe has the gun and Holcomb has the brain.  Bledsoe's problem never was his lack of mobility.

468835[/snapback]

so holcomb is van pelt without the gut?

imagine if holcomb does pan out

we'll hear chants of KELLY again in the ralph

GOD I HATE MIAMI!!!

KILL THEM! WIPE THEM OUT!!

468937[/snapback]

You'd be cocky too if you had just seen film on the 2005 version of the Buffalo Bills offensive line.

No one can blame Moulds for wanting to win. Hell, I (and presume all of us) want to win. These past three games have been about as pathetic as they get.

I would much rather go to the playoffs with the possibility of losing then continue to watch the unwatchable.

We will know soon enough whether Holcomb is part of the solution. We already know that JP's performance in the last three games did not justify the Bills off season decisions (which include not adequately addressing the glaring problems with the line that have existed for so many years).