JP Losman starting for Dallas?

ajzepp

JP's been holding the ball too long, too.  I think it's pretty fair to say that Dallas' line is far better than ours, though, isn't it?? Don't they have like three probowlers? Just seems like their line sucks more now that Drew is the QB.

461996[/snapback]

Yes the Dallas line is a lot better. Bledsoe got sacked 2 plays in a row by a complete communications messup both times by Adams and Allan.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh :)

But always the line's fault when JP is under center. :(

CW

461987[/snapback]

That's because JP's mobile. You see, a mobile QB makes the line better, so if the line's not better with a mobile QB, it must be the line's fault for not understanding they're supposed to be better with a mobile QB. Mobile QB = line's fault, immobile QB = QB's fault. Geez, do I have to explain everything? 0:)

:devil:

JP's been holding the ball too long, too.  I think it's pretty fair to say that Dallas' line is far better than ours, though, isn't it?? Don't they have like three probowlers? Just seems like their line sucks more now that Drew is the QB.

461996[/snapback]

I think the Minnesota Golden Gophers' line is better than ours. :devil:

I havn't looked at the Cowboys that closely, but from what I've read here, they have two former probowlers, but I don't think they've been there for a few years. Could be mistaken though.

CW

I think the Minnesota Golden Gophers' line is better than ours.  :devil:

I havn't looked at the Cowboys that closely, but from what I've read here, they have two former probowlers, but I don't think they've been there for a few years.  Could be mistaken though.

CW

462003[/snapback]

I'd take the Gophers line too.....I just can't believe we're losing games like this....AAAARGHHH!

I guess Bledsoe is goign to prove me wrong and take away my fun.....okay, this time I'm really going to watch the Firefly DVD 0:)

I think the Minnesota Golden Gophers' line is better than ours.  :devil:

I havn't looked at the Cowboys that closely, but from what I've read here, they have two former probowlers, but I don't think they've been there for a few years.  Could be mistaken though.

CW

462003[/snapback]

Allen and Flozell Adams were both there last year. In addition they added Rovera from GB who went in past year. They are playing a rookie 6th rounder at RT though.

No argument there!  The lack of Willis is more infuriating to me than any other aspect of the Bills performance this year. I don't understand it and I really get upset when I think about it. I don't know what our coaches are smoking during the games. Willis IS our offense.

461982[/snapback]

This isn't the 80's. Or even the 90's. You can't win just running. Passing, yes, it's possible. Running, no. Just look around at the teams putting it all on the shoulders of a stud back: the Jets. The Ravens. Chicago. Even run-first teams with good supporting casts like the Chargers are struggling.

Bledsoe bashers, rejoice!

462021[/snapback]

No rejoicing needed.

It's simply the reinforcement what many have been saying. Bledsoe is a very frustrating QB to embrace. He'll toss a beautiful bomb to get you close, but then throw a 3 yard duck at the goal line. He led a great comeback today in 4Q, but folks shouldn't discount him crapping the bed in the first 3 Qs.

No rejoicing needed.

It's simply the reinforcement what many have been saying.  Bledsoe is a very frustrating QB to embrace.  He'll toss a beautiful bomb to get you close, but then throw a 3 yard duck at the goal line.  He led a great comeback today in 4Q, but folks shouldn't discount him crapping the bed in the first 3 Qs.

462029[/snapback]

I wish JP had played as "badly" as Bledsoe played today.

13 points would still be a "L"

462078[/snapback]

There is no comparison between the way DB has been playing versus JP. It is the difference between night and day.

Now that we have wasted the year for JP, I just hope that he can learn something from this season and he does not get destroyed mentally in the process.

That's because JP's mobile.  You see, a mobile QB makes the line better, so if the line's not better with a mobile QB, it must be the line's fault for not understanding they're supposed to be better with a mobile QB.  Mobile QB = line's fault, immobile QB = QB's fault.  Geez, do I have to explain everything?  0:)

:devil:

462002[/snapback]

Or two QBs that both hold the ball too long = QBs fault...

There is no comparison between the way DB has been playing versus JP.  It is the difference between night and day.

462093[/snapback]

Then why did you offer the comparison in this thread? :devil:

There is no comparison between the way DB has been playing versus JP.  It is the difference between night and day.

Now that we have wasted the year for JP, I just hope that he can learn something from this season and he does not get destroyed mentally in the process.

462093[/snapback]

Yeah, because if we didn't "waste" the year for JP we'd be putting up all kinds of victories with this stout defense and coaching staff committed to the running game. :devil:

Then why did you offer the comparison in this thread?  :devil:

462098[/snapback]

Because there are some who cannot tell the difference between an NFL caliber QB and one who should be on the sideline this year learning the pro game before he his confidence gets completely shot.

Yeah, because if we didn't "waste" the year for JP we'd be putting up all kinds of victories with this stout defense and coaching staff committed to the running game.  :devil:

462104[/snapback]

That is the point. We had other issues, which are being exposed for all to see.